another guy with a fault 21 code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another guy with a fault 21 code

having a really hard time with this code 21 ****. heres the deal I have a rb25det neo, I also have a nistune type 3 board. and the car has been running without ant problems. until last week. I was driving and it looked like my power was dropping when I would press the throttle(like from 12 to 10volts).

stopped the car, turned off the lights, removed the alt fuse(which wasn't broken) re stuck it back in and never got car to start again.

until.......

I sprayed the throttle plate with lots of starter fluid, and unplugged the maf. the weird thing is the car would run after some tries for like almost a minute. but when I press the gas or plug back up the maf it would die.

it would die because the fuel pump won't prime and there is no fuel in the line??

so I ran a positive wire to the pump(after I brought and returned a new pump). and the pump I had all along works.

so even running positive power to the fuel pump and trying to crank it over is no dice??

ignitor you say??

well I have ls1 coil packs with the ignitors built in so that can't be it. and again my problem lies with the fact that my fuel pump won't turn on..

here's what I have done.

-jumped the fuel pump relay

-gotten another z32 afm(brand new)

-changed the fuel pump

-changed the cas

-got a new ign switch for the key(actually needed this for down the line)

-got another z32 ecu

so I tried all of these and my damn car still won't start. iam stumped and this is getting pretty pricey and tedious seeing as iam stuck and my car is out of state on a side street.

what do you think??

well I found out the problem spent $$$ and wasted almost 2 fkn weeks. so the problem was......

not the cas

not the ecu

not the fuel pump

not the timing/injectors etc.

somehow the fuel pump stopped priming and doesn't turn on anymore. so I have to run a 12v to one of the terminals on the fuel pump egi relay.

so in turn I just needed a ******* wire....

and thanks rad for looking up that tow for me...

Comment

So it was the Fuel Pump Relay then?
      Just a excuse to hard wire your fuel pump now.

Comment

I know now does someone have a diagram on what I have to do to get this going?? it's wasn't the relay itself more like the relay box doesn't have any power.

Comment

Working...
        X