Anyone have HKS connections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have HKS connections?

I need some HKS piping, I don't care if it's R32 or R33 as it's too late to go to greddy or something else.

I have the plenum pipe, the intercooler pipes, Y pipe and 'twin turbo' pipe. I'm missing the turbo elbows (inlet/outlet) and the filter elbows. I don't care if the filters are included or not but the filter couplers would be nice.

I need this before I get my car on a dyno as I dont' want to tune twice. From what I hear it's a long wait so I need some help here.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Call Jimmy at RCTS here in Calgary. (403) 259-3146

Comment

They're one of the suppliers that don't know which parts are included in the kits or which kits are available...
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

there are only 3 HKS authorized dealers in canada, RCTS being the only in AB...pretty poopy situation. if RCTS doesnt work out, try JRP. They are local to me but are one of the other two dealers.

JRP is your source for automotive excellence. We hold Canada's largest inventory of performance parts from turbos, wheels, suspensions, tires and many more.
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Well they are looking into it, finally found the right part number... Its HKS USA that didn't know anything haha

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
          They're one of the suppliers that don't know which parts are included in the kits or which kits are available...
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
            there are only 3 HKS authorized dealers in canada, RCTS being the only in AB...pretty poopy situation. if RCTS doesnt work out, try JRP. They are local to me but are one of the other two dealers.

www.jrponline.com
            buying out of the country doesn't matter to me. I'll check out JRP but I dont' think they'll have competitive pricing with my currrent sellers... thanks for the info! I'm wasting warm days with the car sitting here waiting on parts I can't find.
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Working...
            X