Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price break down on full Rb26 rebuild

Hey,

So as soon as I get a rough amount on the order amount I'm going to the bank and extending my line of credit. I just want a number amount to tell them. Anyways, if I can get a price break down with shipping and such that would be awesome. I'd want to make the purchase all at once so hopefully there could be a price break if possible. Basically refreshing my engine and adding some minor upgrades.

Heres the list:

-ACL Bearing set for Rb26 (all bearings)
    -ARP fasteners/studs (bearing, headstuds, con rods etc)
    -Oil gallery restrictors
    -N1 oil pump
    -Tomei or hks cams. Looking for 260-270dur and around 9mm lift, whichevers cheaper
    -Nismo timing belt
    -Tensioner,idler, spring for Tbelt
    -N1 waterpump
    -Dual electric fans w/shroud (mishimoto seems to be the most cost effective)
    -Coolant hose set. (oem, autobahn, nothing too fancy)
    -Oem coilpack harness
    -660cc injectors (whatevers effective and inexpensive)
    -Walbro fuel pump
    -Sard Fuel rail
    -FPR (nismo preferably, again nothing too over the top)
    -Nismo complete gasket kit
    -Nistune

Thank you in advance for whoever replies. I also don't mind some suggestions if you have anything to add or adjust.
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

That entire build will cost you less then $6000 including machine work and assembly. I'm going to pm you details.
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

anyone able to help on this one?
      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Hey,

Here is a thread I made for reference. Some items on your list are not in this thread but we do have other options posted that can be used for price reference.

If you are interested in a full price quote with shipping let me know! We can offer very good rates on everything! Alot of it we actually have in stock

Regards,

Braden @ JNS
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

I have Mishimoto twin electric fans up for grabs. I also have 1 used Copper and 1 new aluminum koyo radiators. PM if you're interested. They're taking up room.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

Working...
          X