This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BNR32 N1 vents

Hi was wondering if you still sell the FRP N1 vents for the BNR32?

Comment

• Originally posted by KilluminatiDre View Post
      Hi was wondering if you still sell the FRP N1 vents for the BNR32?
      They are available, stock about one week from maker.
      Will PM you delivered price in a moment.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
      For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

• new bnr32 front bumper

Hey adam, we need one of these shipped to the netherlands. can you help. Also need those hako rear emblems we discussed.

Comment

• To buy: RB26 Rocker tappet cover set, coil cover, valve cover and timing cover. ship to fort Valley GA U.S 31030

Comment

• Hey adam, I need to get my body part add ons done before my paint goes bad lol. Anyways I'm looking for a good replica set of trust rear spats if good ones exist. I would entertain genuine but I got quoted £550 for a used set from sweden lol
            “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• Looking for a pair of replacement clutch discs for my Nimso GMax twin plate silver top. Any chance on pricing and shipping to Edmonton?

Thanks!
              1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
              -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Looking for an estimate for a few bits and pieces for my R33 sedan series II.

First are a decent set of coilovers. I haven't been able to figure out if they are the same as for coupes.

Secondly, looking for a set of OEM side skirts.

And third, a not-too-big-but-still-nice-sounding aftermarket exhaust.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Voodoo_ChildR32 View Post
                  Looking for a pair of replacement clutch discs for my Nimso GMax twin plate silver top. Any chance on pricing and shipping to Edmonton?

Thanks!

The discs are available, around 26,000 JPY each plus shipping
                  Exchange => www.xe.com

Best you send a quick email in to confirm on this => parts@feastautoexport.com

Comment

• Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
                    Hey adam, I need to get my body part add ons done before my paint goes bad lol. Anyways I'm looking for a good replica set of trust rear spats if good ones exist. I would entertain genuine but I got quoted £550 for a used set from sweden lol
                    Thanks Shane for the order on those. Photo below for anyone interested, not super expensive and cuts are very good on these in FRP. PM if anyone needs pricing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibson View Post
                      Looking for an estimate for a few bits and pieces for my R33 sedan series II.

First are a decent set of coilovers. I haven't been able to figure out if they are the same as for coupes.

Secondly, looking for a set of OEM side skirts.

And third, a not-too-big-but-still-nice-sounding aftermarket exhaust.

Thanks!
                      Some options available for you, please drop a quick email to parts @ feastautoexport.com and will get on this asap for you.

Comment

• just wondering if you can get a seal kit for 91 gtr power steering rack ?
                        leaking where the column connects to the gear
                        thnx

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrb26 View Post
                          just wondering if you can get a seal kit for 91 gtr power steering rack ?
                          leaking where the column connects to the gear
                          thnx
                          Send PM in a moment.

Comment

• hey im looking for a r34 rb26dett(s1) or r33 rb26dett (s2)

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIVER_R32 View Post
                              hey im looking for a r34 rb26dett(s1) or r33 rb26dett (s2)
                              Sorry late update.
                              Not handling used motors. We can build them though

Comment

• Bnr34 GTR hood and front bumper kr4 color to fit a r34 GTT. Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X