This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side skirt retainers

Hey Adam, I'm looking for the side skirt retainers for a bnr32.
    How available are they?
    Thank you

Comment

• Hey im looking for an rb25det s1 engine harness and ecu, and pricing how much an rb20det ecu and harness would be. Thanks.
      Started rebuilding my skyline when i was 18
      1992 GTST RB25DET
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/54849-saved-my-car-great-scrap-heap-sky-redo-my-first-car-thread.html
      Originally posted by Bravo
      PS My wife just told me I was shitting in your Cheerios!
      I'm sorry,
      Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIVER_R32 View Post
        Bnr34 GTR hood and front bumper kr4 color to fit a r34 GTT. Sedan
        If you are ordering the car from us we can do the mods here in Japan, otherwise not sending out aero like this. And there is always a chance to lcoate ER34 with BNR34 panels already fitted.

If you can manage 800-900,000 JPY FOB budget (what we quote on good car) then ill be happy to work with you. Send email to info @ feastautoexport.com

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

• Originally posted by cbileske View Post
          Hey Adam, I'm looking for the side skirt retainers for a bnr32.
          How available are they?
          Thank you
          PM sent, stock quick on these.

Comment

• Im looking for the n1 style trunk lip and the nismo floor mat for bnr32 at j6k4n3 thank you
            Nick

Comment

• Just wondering how much an rb26 valve cover set would be with or without the cam cover?
              Started rebuilding my skyline when i was 18
              1992 GTST RB25DET
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/54849-saved-my-car-great-scrap-heap-sky-redo-my-first-car-thread.html
              Originally posted by Bravo
              PS My wife just told me I was shitting in your Cheerios!
              I'm sorry,
              Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Modb View Post
                Just wondering how much an rb26 valve cover set would be with or without the cam cover?
                Usually around 20-25,000 JPY shipped. Not super cheap in Japan sadly and not that light weight either. If you need further help drop quick email to parts @ feastautoexport.com

Comment

• Not sure if they still sell these, but I'm looking for r32 gtr non-abs brake lines
                  “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• Originally posted by nickisonfire View Post
                    Im looking for the n1 style trunk lip and the nismo floor mat for bnr32 at j6k4n3 thank you
                    Nick
                    Have sent you pricing, thanks!

Comment

• Hey Adam sent you an email yesterday about grabbing some 60mm nismo extended wheel hub bolts for the front hubs for bnr32. Thanks.
                      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• i was wondering if you can get me a throttle cable for a 95 gtr and a front bumper reinforcement for the same car. throttle cable I would prefer to have new oem, the crash bar I think would make more sense if it were used--needs to have the intercooler brackets with it. need it shipped to the states.

thanks,
                        ben

Comment

• looking for aftermarket driveshafts for a r33 gtr to edmonton alberta canada

Comment

• Looking for front driver's side axle for r32 gtr. Thanks

Comment

• adam , looking for a set of coilovers for S1 R33 gtst .
                              lmk
                              A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

• Sorry for delays guys, been off the forum most of the summer. Always drop email to parts@feastautoexport.com if your in need of help asap.

Comment

Working...
                                X