Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare! 1993 Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione II - very clean, low kms - SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare! 1993 Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione II - very clean, low kms - SOLD!

Pricing on these has remained very stable in Japan (and elsewhere) for decades. There are similar models in same condition currently selling for between 20,000 - 30,000 in Japan (not landed or regsistered in Canada). very rare car in this trim and an absolute pleasure to drive. Who wouldn't feel comfortable in an alcantara Recaro interior

Asking Price: $29,999 or $2,000 down with financing - rate details http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49834

Contact: Mike or Jason @ 647-430-3232 or email sales@rightdrive.ca
    In transit: No
    Expected ETA: Available now
    Want to book a test drive with this vehicle? Click here...http://rightdrive.ca/inventory_cars/view/182

The Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione II
    The first Evoluzione cars were built at the end of 1991 and through 1992. These were to be the final homologation cars for the Lancia Rally Team; the Catalytic Evoluzione II (below) was never rallied by the factory.

In order to improve the handling, the Evoluzione I had a wider track front and rear than earlier Deltas.[1] In order to enclose this track in the bodywork, the wide arches were extended even further and in the process also became more rounded. The wings were now made in a single pressing, whereas previously they had been fabricated. The front strut top mounts were also raised in height in the quest for more grip: this then necessitated a front strut brace to control the forces thus generated.

The 1993 edition of the Delta HF integrale featured an updated version of the 2-litre 16-valve turbo engine to produce more power, as well as a three-way catalyst and Lambda probe. The addition of the catalyst did not penalise performance.[2] Indeed, the Evoluzione II produced more power and torque than its predecessor, the Evoluzione I.

Details:
    Mileage: 72,000KMS
    2.0L 16V 4 cylinder Turbo
    215 HP / 228 LBS FT
    Chassis Code: HF
    Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
    Transmission: 5 - speed manual
    Differential: LSD
    Full Maintenance History
    Rally Red
    Manual A/C
    4 Passenger Seating
    Upgraded Cloth Seats
    Factory Radio

Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione II - one of the highest trims available for the Delta, designed for Lancia Rally teams as the homogulation vehicle, limited production, very rare in Japan and around the globe, left hand drive.

Pivot turbo timer, Lancia Momo steering wheel, Adjustable rear spoiler, Front fog lights, Rear tow hook, Timed sequential multipoint injection, Self-adapting injection times, Automatic idling control, Fetaurs engine protection strategies dependent on the temperature of intaken air, Mapped ignition with two double outlet coils, Three-way catalyst and pre-catalyst with lambda probe (oxygen sensor) on the turbine outlet link, Anti-evaporation system with air line for canister flushing optimised for the turbo engine, Water cooled Garret T3 Turbo with bost-drive turbo management (feedback taken from the central control unit on the basis of revs/throttle angle, mapping designed for ultra-progressive response to acceleration), Knock control by engine block sensor and new signal handling software that acted simultaneously on spark advance, fuel quantity injected and turbocharging, 16" Lancia alloy rims, Recaro built seats and interior trim in Alcantra, Front strut tower bar, 2 owner vehicle, Certified, E-tested, HTA complied, 1 year powertrain warranty, Optional 3 year powertrain warrnty available.

Price includes all OMVIC administration fees, RightDrive fees, license and registration fees and freight.

Pictures:

RightDrive Inc
    1970 Highway 7 West
    Vaughan, Ontario
    647-430-3232

Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Friday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday Closed

At RightDrive Inc we offer a spectrum of automotive services including bespoke vehicle importation, OEM and performance parts supply, vehicle maintenance and repair, vehicle rentals for film and television, appraisal services and more.

If I get a chance to come out and see this thing in person I guarantee you I will hop up and down squealing like a giddy schoolgirl

Great car, though I can't imagine what kind of butt pains it is to get parts for one of these

Comment

these cars arent bad for getting parts at all, we work on alfa romeo's , fiats and lancias quite a bit and not too many hassles, most parts come from the states within 2-3 days

Comment

Thank the lord for homologation rules. Unfortunately we in North America rarely get to benefit. I mean, we didn't even have access to Ford WRC homologate cars here, not that I would want an RS Turbo Focus, but still.

To my knowledge, the STi was pretty much it for us in North America and it took a Japanese manufacturer to bring it (yet never with an EJ207), as well as the EVO after 2003 to the US, then finally in 2008 to Canada thanks to those stupid bumper laws.

Anyways, a 2.0L Rally Rules homologation rules car in any flavour kicks ass.

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by gtr_mike View Post
          these cars arent bad for getting parts at all, we work on alfa romeo's , fiats and lancias quite a bit and not too many hassles, most parts come from the states within 2-3 days
          Do you go through a dealership, or do you go through an individual OE supplier?

The shop I work at has awful parts suppliers for European cars, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaKidd_205 View Post
            Do you go through a dealership, or do you go through an individual OE supplier?

The shop I work at has awful parts suppliers for European cars, lol.
            the places we deal with are O.E. suppliers , a few are local in the G.T.A area and the rest are all in u.s. , if you wanted to go to a dealer you could easily get the parts from italy, we have a few customers who go on holidays to visit family there and come back with the small parts they need for their car. Our Shop is just down the street from right drive at jane and hwy 7, if you got some specific parts your looking for i could give you some suppliers info to help you out

Comment

stunning...

Comment

craziest hatch ever made IMO, stupid quebec laws. I want a Lancia!!!!! Anyone want to let me register the car using their Ontario address?

Comment

one of my dream cars, good luck with the sale! im sure it wont be tough.
                  Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
                    craziest hatch ever made IMO, stupid quebec laws. I want a Lancia!!!!! Anyone want to let me register the car using their Ontario address?
                    Only if I get to drive it on Sundays

Comment

Working...
                    X