No announcement yet.

1995 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec - SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec - SOLD!

Asking Price: $24,999 or Finance for as low as 6%

Contact: Sales @ 1-877-398-8220 or email him @ sales@rightdrive.ca to book a test drive or to get more information.
    In transit: Yes
    Expected ETA: May 2011
    Want to book a test drive with this vehicle? Click here...

The Nissan Skyline
    The E-BCNR33 (R33) was developed in 1995 as a successor to the venerable R32 model. The engine in the R33 was nearly identical to the R32. It used the same turbochargers and the same specification for the manual gearbox, although the syncros were made to be stronger. The engine corrected the R32's weak oil pump drive collar, which tended to fail in higher power applications, with a wider collar. The base model R33 GT-R weighs 1,540 kg (3,400 lb).

The R33 GT-R launched in January 1995 with the base model GT-R and the V-spec model. The V-spec model weighed in 10 kg (22 lb) heavier, and had sportier suspension resulting in lower ground clearance. The V-spec also featured the newer ATTESA E-TS Pro all wheel drive system, which included an Active Limited Slip differential. The V-spec model also included a four wheel independent channel anti-lock braking system.

Details:
    Mileage: 71,000KMS (Origianal)
    2.6L Twin Turbo 6 Cylinder (RB26DETT)
    280 HP / 260 LBS FT
    Chassis Code: BCNR33
    Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
    Transmission: 5 - speed manual
    Differential: Active LSD
    Full Maintenance History
    Midnight Purple
    Auto Climate Control
    4 Passenger Seating
    Cloth Seats
    CD Player

More pictures to come shortly. 2 owner vehicle, Low mileage V-Spec with full documents and no repair history of any kind! Original paint, mostly stock. Certified, E-tested, 1 year powertrain warranty, HTA compliancy and detailing included. Price includes sticker, plates and registration.

All vehicles include 100 point mechanical inspection and re-conditioning *if necessary* at no extra cost.

FINANCE APPLICATION: CLICK HERE

Pictures:

RightDrive Inc
    1970 Highway 7 West
    Vaughan, Ontario
    647-430-3232

Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Friday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Sunday Closed

Right Drive - Canada's Finest Right Hand Drive Vehiclest Right Hand Drive Vehicles[/url]
    Last edited by Matty; 08-22-2011, 10:38 AM.

Putting this TTT.

Comment

The paint looks great on this car Matt
      1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
      2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
      2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Can you give us more details on the price spike ? This is the first time many if us have heard of this. What was the reason behind the Japanese used car market increase ? I keep in close contact with multiple Jdm companies in Montreal and in BC and they say they Havnt heard anything about this. Does it apply to all cars ? Or manufacturer specific ? 1 shop owner actually told me today prices are decreasing and used vehicles are actually becoming cheaper to import to Canada
        "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

I too would like to know.
          03 lancer dead
          68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
          05 chevy silverado L33
          2010 crv Wife's ride
          1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

He pointed out the reasons in his post:

-Yen growth

-Premium on condition

Because:
            1. The cars are older; it's harder to find stock vehicles because of their long exposure to the market.
            2. As for 1., but with mileage

Check http://www.google.com/finance?q=CADJPY and go for a 5y interval. Even just a short while ago I was still thinking 1:100, but that's been long over since 2009
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Another Midnight purple? Looks great tho. One of your cleanest I think.
              Last edited by Matty; 02-27-2011, 03:18 AM.
              Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

I have to disagree with the comment regarding the Yen. As of friday it was trading about $1Cdn to 83Yen. When I bought my car ago it was $1CDN to 87yen, and in between it has dropped as low as 79Yen. So the price has not changed a large amount.
                1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Phatswon is correct, I live for the stock market and have been trading currency for years so dont talk dollars and cents unless you have facts please. The cars are getting cheaper because of the excess stock on the older vehicles and the govt. fee's over there are becoming to expensive to drive cars this old. Less then 3 months ago a friend of mine imported a midnight purple R33 GTR for less then $17k and it only has 70k on it, apples to apples.
                  Last edited by Matty; 02-27-2011, 03:15 AM.
                  "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Okay, I'm not an economist.

I was under the assumption that markets=/=stock. Markets tend to have a strong inertia; prices adjust to currency only after a viable baseline has been established. That just from observation.

Maybe it's not as simple as apples to apples. Maybe there's a banana making trouble in there.

So Matty, we'd like some more info on that price hike, please.
                    Last edited by MarusGTR; 02-27-2011, 12:15 AM.
                    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

One thing that has gone up for us recently is cost of shipping. Where as we use to pay X for a container, we now pay X + 10% lets say.
                      Clean car though. MNP plus zero repair history plus stock are going for good amounts at auction these days.
                      Last edited by Matty; 02-27-2011, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                        Another Midnight purple? Looks great tho. One of your cleanest I think.
                        We will only be imported R33's in certain colors from here on out. MNP's are one of them :P
                        Last edited by Matty; 02-27-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

The car looks great! And it's more than a fair price for a landed high grade BCNR33!
                          It seems to me that R33 GT-R's are more abundant in MNP than KH1 black like I have!
                          Last edited by Matty; 02-27-2011, 01:03 PM.

My cars:
                          1996 BCNR33 GT-R
                          1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

Comment

I lived in Japan for 9 years, and owned 3 cars there, so let me say a few things based on my experience:

There are no higher Government fees on older cars in Japan, the fees are the same whether the car is 3 years old or 50 years old. The fees (bi-annual vehicle inspection & yearly tax) are based on engine size, not age. There are other people on this board (Adam & GTR-Guy) who have owned cars in Japan who can confirm this as well.
                            There are also no issues with emissions etc. that so often come up as rumours. This is incorrect information.

Cars are not getting cheaper because of excess stock, the market prices are basically the same.
                            In Japan prices can vary greatly due to condition of vehicles. It's not like Canada where used car prices are based purely on km's and age. In Japan many used cars have around the same km's (70,000-100,000kms), so condition is a huge factor in the cost of the vehicles. It's a shame so many people seem to think all cars of the same age and same mileage should be the same price.

I shopped around a lot before buying my BNR32, and wow, the garbage that is out there is incredible. I bought mine for $13,000 in Japan in 2005, 100,000kms, repair history but in good condition. I've done NO major repairs to it in the 6 years of owning it. Nothing other than regular maintenance.
                            So add in about $4,000 I paid to get it here, and it's a $17,000 BNR32. If I had actually had to pay taxes and duty it would have been more around $19,000.
                            And I think it was a great deal and would do it again in a second.

As Matty mentioned, shipping costs have risen across the board, so it's getting more expensive to import cars. But still well within reason. RightDrive's prices are fully inclusive of everything you can think of, including plates, and warranty, so it's a very good value IMO.

I can't wait to see this one arrive, the MNP R33s always make me tingle
                            Last edited by Daryl @ RightDrive; 02-27-2011, 12:53 PM.
                            RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                            http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                            1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

In my experience, places that specialize in low priced cars usually source their stock from the bottom of the car gene pool, with questionable histories, cut corners in every step possible incl the method of shipping (who hasn't heard or seen pics of multiple cars stacked in containers, or have seen cars landed with shipping damage). In Japan all used cars do not follow standard pricing. There are still a lot of nice examples of R32s selling the in 20K range and R33's selling in the 7-9K range. You get what you pay for. If you want a beater project there are a lot of choices out there

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Working...
                              X