1995 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec - SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JZ View Post
    In my experience, places that specialize in low priced cars usually source their stock from the bottom of the car gene pool, with questionable histories, cut corners in every step possible incl the method of shipping (who hasn't heard or seen pics of multiple cars stacked in containers, or have seen cars landed with shipping damage). In Japan all used cars do not follow standard pricing. There are still a lot of nice examples of R32s selling the in 20K range and R33's selling in the 7-9K range. You get what you pay for. If you want a beater project there are a lot of choices out there

Thanks John

I was just talking to our crew in JP (well last night) and they summed it up. Shipping companies across the boars are increasing prices big time (some as much as 65%) diue to rising fuel costs. For example, a container that use to cost $10, now costs $15. This effects the landed price the car.

Comment

IMO you get what you pay for. I bought my R33 GTR just before the winter and had unbelievable customer support. The car is amazing, and in exceptional shape. Just had an MVI done this week, and the mechanics are stunned stupid that a 1995 can be in as good a shape as it is.

As already stated, want a quality car with no issues, great customer support and all around good guys? RightDrive!
      1995 Skyline GT-R V-Spec

Comment

So tempting!

Ever since my R32 got totaled in 2009, been keeping my eye out for an unmolested R33.

Comment

bump for new pics

Comment

NowI hate you RHD (joke) I've always dream of a 33 with advan sa3 and now that you have one to sell I'm dead broke. If next spring it's not sold yet put me on the list for this mean machine.

Comment

new pictures added to page one

Comment

You're an evil men. LOL Just to know if I'm unlucky enough that the car will be sold when I get promoted how much those wheel go for usualy? (For when I get promoted and buy a 33)

Comment

I would love a set of advans in black or even better red! Nice wheels.

On another note, if you guys keep importing all the purple 33's they will all be in Ontario soon
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Vehicle is now sold.
                    Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

Comment

Congrats!

New member of the MNP Crew?

Make sure he comes out to our next meeting. Password and secret handshake will be immediately issued once we see his ownership and the hazing ceremony has ended. Please remind him his must supply his own chicken.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                        Congrats!

New member of the MNP Crew?

Make sure he comes out to our next meeting. Password and secret handshake will be immediately issued once we see his ownership and the hazing ceremony has ended. Please remind him his must supply his own chicken.
                        Lol, he's from out of province, so probably won't see him around at anytime.
                        But perhaps you can send him a chicken to complete the hazing himself?
                        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Hello all
                          Im the proud new owner of this skyline. Very excited to see it in person I must say, buying a vehicle over the internet has never been my preferred method but i think in this case i will be pleased.
                          Unfortunately i will not be able to make it to any of the meets, i live in St. John's, Newfoundland. But i have seen pictures and there are some nice cars here for sure.
                          I look forward to browsing the forum, i have ready many build threads and can't wait to start my own.
                          Andd whats this about a chicken? haha
                          -Rick

Comment

We should set up a Maritimer's meet next summer and make a road trip for us Ontarians and Quebeqois to do, would be pretty epic and I can imagine there would be some awesome roads on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaKidd_205 View Post
                              We should set up a Maritimer's meet next summer and make a road trip for us Ontarians and Quebeqois to do, would be pretty epic and I can imagine there would be some awesome roads on the way!
                              Skymeet 2012 in the Maritimes? Make it a couple days trip and everyone brings tents!
                              R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

That would be quite a convoy lol

Originally posted by CelicaKidd_205 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X