No announcement yet.

Nismo Getrag Conversion Kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought about $2000 worth of junk from RHD japan and I agree with Daryl. Their shipping is nuts, then you need customs. The funiest item was an oil fill cap which was $45+ shipping. By the time it got to my door 3 weeks later, it cost $95. The same cap was later ordered through Daryl (which was the most expensive price) and it came to $75 or something like that.

RHD japan is expensive and slow to ship on some items. 2 of the 14 items were incorrect though the description said they were correct.

JNS, who is the cheapest price, on the other hand takes forever to order parts and even longer to get invoices...

Choose your poison.

PS LUCKY!! If an R33 GTR gearbox costs $450 from Queebec to Alberta, how much do you think a gearbox will cost from Japan?

Also, that getrag "WONDER DREAM BOX OMG THE BEST! THE BEST" final drive gear ratios are different (front and rear diff) and I think you need to beat the tunnel to fit it. Not sure about the push/pull conversion.

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
    lmao rhd japan is the best site dumb ass

even what ever u say

RHD JAPAN will go for 11 000 shipped at your door NO mather what u say !

i personnaly know RUSELL the co owner of the site and lemme tell u that they are really the best wit after sell support

always answer fast and really honnest seller
    Last edited by Bruizer; 06-15-2011, 01:51 AM.
    No build thread.
    1991 nissan
    El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Every retailers have their pros and cons. That's just business.

RightDrive may be a bit more expensive, but you get customer service and you dont get hidden fees.

RHDJapan is cheap, but there's 4365349568345 hidden fees that pop everywhere...shipping, payment method, customs, etc. It's really a hit or miss. I've ordered my exhaust from them in the past and was lucky I didn't have to pay any customs on a 800+ brand new item. I did however have to pay 40$ because I paid with Mastercard? wtf...lol

JNS well, he's not just slow he's UBER slow, but he delivers, eventually.

Funny thing is, I just ordered a brand new thermostat directly from Nissan, 26$, and before ordering it I checked on RightDrive's website and it was listed at like 40$ or something. This just baffled me. I would of though OEM Nissan stuff would be similarly priced?

Anyways back on topic....who in their right mind would buy that box? Way too overpriced for what it is (not talking about RightDrive pricing specifically here)...
      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by TrevoR32 View Post
        i have been legit looking into the shift knob only.... he isnt kidding.
        I just looked it up...wth 200$ for a shift knob?
        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

There could be a pretty big host of reasons for the difference in price.

I have to say, all the times I have dealth with RHDJapan, they have been nothing but professional to me in answering all my questions, keeping me updated with my orders, etc. I bought a full Tien coil over kit, the price came to a little over $1400 WITH shipping. I chose Fedex for shipping and they got it to me under a week. Thats DAMN awesome!

Maybe RHDJapan has a special deal with JapanPost for their orders where they get discounts or are allowed to ship bigger packages than normal with other shipping services, I dont really know.

I have also dealt with Darryl and RightDrive and they have been nothing but professional as well so I have no complaints either way.

Its all personal preference.
          1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Working...
          X