Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB:OS Giken Clutches, LSD's and More!

Hey Everyone!

OS Giken has had to apply a global price increase due to the weak US dollar vs Japanese Yen. To offset this we are offering another great group buy for early 2011! All OS Products (any make / model) are on sale including Clutches, LSD's, Transmission components, OS88 Race Transmission, and OS RB30 and RB31.5 Engine kits, and replacement parts

New for 2011 is OS Gikens Grand Touring series of clutches. These clutches are designed to be a better version of the STR Series. They are 50% quieter when the clutch is depressed and now offer 2 types of pressure plates. The first type of pressure plate has single diaphragm springs and has very light pedal feel. This clutch is still good for upto 550whp in a twin disc configuration. The second type of pressure plate has a dual diaphragm spring and has a medium pedal pressure. The heavier pressure plate is now good for upto 420whp in Single Disc configurations, and 650whp in Twin disc Configurations. All while retaining OS Giken's EXCELLENT drive-ability, Street-Ability, and Durability!

For GTR and GTST R32 and R33 Nissans we have the following new additions:
    GT1CD (Grand Touring Single Plate, with Heavy Diaphragm) Recommend from stock upto 420whp
    GTS2CD (Grand Touring Twin Plate, with Soft Diaphragm) Recommended from stock upto 550whp
    GT2CD (Grand Touring Twin Plate, with Heavy Diaphragm) Recommended from Stock upto 650whp

All pricing is sent via Email, or by Phone. We are not allowed to post prices this low!

For information on some of OS Giken's products check out my write-ups here! Or give me a shout, I will be happy to help with questions!

Clutch FAQ and Information

Transmission Upgrade Options

Check out a Western Subaru Club Member Review HERE

This Group Buy will end February 15, 2011.

1. Subaru STi GC8 Marc L
    2. Subaru STi Type RA GC8 Wim V
    3. Subaru STi GD Nick < GTS2CD
    4. Subaru STi GD Nick < Front Superlock LSD
    5. Subaru STi GD Nick < Rear Superlock LSD
    Last edited by RWDragoon; 01-14-2011, 09:00 PM.
    -Ryan
    ryan@VEXperformance.com
    Toll Free: 1.855.VEX.PERF Local: 403.243.1111

Authorized Canadian Dealer / Distributor / Tuner for:
    Haltech Engine management Systems
    OS Giken
    TiAL Sport
    Garrett Turbochargers
    Tomei
    Motul
    Nismo
    Rally Armor
    COBB

the link for the clutch info doesnt work and the new gran touring replace the str but what about the o-so sweet TS line up?
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Links are fixed thanks!

TS Clutches and overhaul kits are also on sale!
      -Ryan
      ryan@VEXperformance.com
      Toll Free: 1.855.VEX.PERF Local: 403.243.1111

Authorized Canadian Dealer / Distributor / Tuner for:
      Haltech Engine management Systems
      OS Giken
      TiAL Sport
      Garrett Turbochargers
      Tomei
      Motul
      Nismo
      Rally Armor