Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 September OS Giken Super sale!

Hey Everyone!

We haven't had a OS Giken Sale in a LONG time and we think it's time! All OS Giken Products (any make / model) are on sale including Clutches, LSD's, Transmission components, OS88 Race Transmission, and OS RB30 and RB31.5 Engine kits, and replacement parts

OS Giken has strict pricing guidelines which prevent us from publicly posting any prices that don't include labor. For the month of September we will be having heavily discounted prices on parts with installation, and if you prefer just the parts themselves.

All parts only pricing is sent via Email. We are not allowed to post prices this low! For all inquiries and quotes please email info@vexpeformance.com

Prices are based on a 13% CAD-US exchange rate and may fluctuate with exchange rate

For information on some of OS Giken's products check out my write-ups here! Or give me a shout, I will be happy to help with questions!

Clutch FAQ and Information

Transmission Upgrade Options

Check out a Western Subaru Club Member Review HERE
    -Ryan
    ryan@VEXperformance.com
    Toll Free: 1.855.VEX.PERF Local: 403.243.1111

Authorized Canadian Dealer / Distributor / Tuner for:
    Haltech Engine management Systems
    OS Giken
    TiAL Sport
    Garrett Turbochargers
    Tomei
    Motul
    Nismo
    Rally Armor
    COBB

what would you pick for a 650-700whp daily-driven RB26 ? I have the TS3B but wondering if the STR or GT type could handle it while offering a more stock like pedal feel.
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

what's availability on a front diff?
      oh hai!

Comment

Osgiken is one of the best diff's out there along with ATS and nismo. Only downside to some of these is the labour cost as they aren't all drop in. I recall the front osg wasn't cheap to buy/install but is a gooder.

Definitely my favourite and it goes well with the rear osgiken diff.
        No build thread.
        1991 nissan
        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Working...
        X