No announcement yet.

Official 2014 Skymeet West FEELER thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk, i might be out... moneys a bit tight right now... but time will tell, depending on the cost of the event itself and hotel etc...
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

We did a lot of sharing last year, no reason why it can't work again.

Where are we on this? I would really like the first week of July to be the date.

UPDATES PLEASE.....

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Is there a limit to how many people can attend this?

Comment

Never....

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

So sorry for disappearing everyone, I will have not only an update but FINALLY a confirmation on if this is happening or not tomorrow. We are meeting tomorrow to reiview other comitments like races/shows/cruises to see what weekend will work best.

Dragon Humper, why the first week of July? Did you say there was another cruise or swomething that could tie into this? Im trying to find a message I was sent a long time ago.

Elliot

Comment

Any update on this? Need to give people as much time as possible to plan for this because lots of people will be driving 500+km each way for it, plus hotels will need to be booked.

Also gotta get the word out on Facebook so we can pump the attendance numbers up!

Comment

Dang too broke and too damn stock to make this trip..

Any small meet in Calgary tho?

Comment

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
                  So sorry for disappearing everyone, I will have not only an update but FINALLY a confirmation on if this is happening or not tomorrow. We are meeting tomorrow to reiview other comitments like races/shows/cruises to see what weekend will work best.

Dragon Humper, why the first week of July? Did you say there was another cruise or swomething that could tie into this? Im trying to find a message I was sent a long time ago.

Elliot
                  Oh...no particular reason. Just can guarantee that I can attend. The weather in early July is also usually pretty good....June can be dicey.

Jon.

Comment

Looks like it will either be the first or second week in July, the 5th or the 12th. We are just confirming dates on some car shows and race date we also want to attend, and then official post (As aopposed to the feeler thread) will be made. Pros and cons of each?

Comment

Either one works for me. Just want to get the date finalized ASAP so I can arrange things around it. Hope to see a good turn out on fellow Albertans for the long cruise out there too!

Comment

Originally posted by GTRSOAR View Post
                        Looks like it will either be the first or second week in July, the 5th or the 12th. We are just confirming dates on some car shows and race date we also want to attend, and then official post (As aopposed to the feeler thread) will be made. Pros and cons of each?
                        As an oil man in Calgary, Stampede is wine and dine time for us, not something we can take off for. Although 12th would probably work out better, still a bad chance... I'm probably one of the only with this issue though

Would be down to setup a smaller Calgary meet though for those interested
                        Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                        hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Seems like an awesome way to avoid all the extra commotion of stampede to me! Lol

Comment

Me too , I'm good either weekend though, but I'm thinking your not the only one who would stay for stampede, 12 sounds better to me

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
                              As an oil man in Calgary, Stampede is wine and dine time for us, not something we can take off for. Although 12th would probably work out better, still a bad chance... I'm probably one of the only with this issue though

Would be down to setup a smaller Calgary meet though for those interested
                              I am up for a small meet.. Just not too late this weekend tho hahaha.. I got work in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X