Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
    Its prolly around that Price..

MWRACING paint hook up is around that price..

I have had some cars painted there..
    He is who I will be going through when I have the painting done...

Originally posted by falcon View Post
    make your lip textured black again.

at least I think it should.

buy some textured paint from home depot (dosen't matter what color) and coat the whole thing. then paint it with duplicolor bumper paint.

I refinished my FD lip like that and it looks tits.
    I like the white personally. It looks much better IMO. And besides if I did that it would look just like Mikes Car (M13) and although we're good friends, I don't think our cars need to be so close :P
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

me and you are car twins. The whip looks alot better now that old bumper was haggard
      92,94,95 Honda Civic
      92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
      91 Nissan Skyline GTR
      92,93 Nissan 180sx
      90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
      89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

sweet car Snow!!! Glad you could finally get your hands on one
        Fraser Valley Imports
        Cars:
        1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
        1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
        2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

Originally posted by specialedition
          me and you are car twins. The whip looks alot better now that old bumper was haggard
          Hey car twins from across the country I can handle. And yea the last bumper was pretty beat up when I bought it. It wasn't haggard until I took some tin snips and a hacksaw to the bottom lip so I could drive it without catching it on every variation in road height... (Dremel wasn't an option as the power was out)

I'm so much happier with the appearance now, and the wheels look better now that I've polished them up. It's getting pulled apart for the timing belt and waterpump over the next couple days; damn parts better get here fast so I can enjoy the car and drive the car how it should be driven without worrying about the t-belt going...
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
          X