arent you glad to be Canadian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arent you glad to be Canadian?

After warning letters were sent to owners 60 days ago (below), teams of Kevlar-armed Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers are seizing grey market Nissan Skyline GT-Rs imported by Kaizo according to GTR USA Blog. Below, why it happened.

looks like that letter they sent out in august wasnt just a threat but a warning... and it has come true...
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

i think this is a repost.....
    I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
    (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
    ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

it is, but even though, still a good point being made. I am very glad. I honestly think that If I were born and raised in america, i would move to canada purely for JDMs and canadian made television. lol
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Deff been posted oh so many times...
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
          If I were born and raised in america, i would move to canada purely for JDMs and canadian made television. lol
          Sig'ed

Comment

yesss! second sig appearance, first thanks to benk23 I honestly would, I spend quite a bit of time in the states, and whenever Im down there I just cant wait to get back up to the great north.

Comment

yesss! second sig appearance, first thanks to benk23 I honestly would, I spend quite a bit of time in the states, and whenever Im down there I just cant wait to get back up to the great north.
              Because we live in the greatest country in the world dude. Its got its flaws for sure but I cant think anywhere else I'd prefer to live.

Comment

canadian made television. lol
                haha you funny guy.
                ...wait... are you serious
                look. corner gas...ok. sure
                but thats it

Originally posted by bignate View Post
                Because we live in the greatest country in the world dude. Its got its flaws for sure but I cant think anywhere else I'd prefer to live.
                and your living in the crappy part of the country....
                move out west and youll really love it.
                Originally posted by Oakville
                that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

"JDM's"
                  that doest even make sense...
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

wow.... kevlar armed immigration officers...
                    somebody's been watching too much fast and the furious. they own sports cars. not a ******* drug dealers car..
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    widebody rb25 r32
                    Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                    We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    friends of:
                    genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                    Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
                      exactly man...southern ontario near guelph or the area surrounding bobcaygeon...life would be perfect. one day soon i may join you out there nathan
                      Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                      haha you funny guy.
                      ...wait... are you serious
                      look. corner gas...ok. sure
                      but thats it
                      corner gas and trailer park boys, and sportscentre in the mornings. thats ALL I watch

Comment

Yeah this is a repost but some of the comments are rather funny...

Dear Customs Enforcement Agents,

Please focus on preventing explosives, chemical agents, and thermonuclear devices from entering our country instead of wasting time on cars that most likely emit less pollution than at least half of the cars currently on the road.

Love,

A Concerned Taxpayer Who Is Paying Your ******* Salary

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                          somebody's been watching too much fast and the furious. they own sports cars. not a ******* drug dealers car..
                          Standard procedure. Even here in Canada all CBSA officers wear kevlar and are in the process of being armed over the next 5 years.

And yes this is a repost lol. Seen it at least 3 times now. This is one from last week:
                          R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                            They obviously are aware how much skyline owners love there cars. They would need swat to take my car from me.
                            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Infinity238 View Post
                              They obviously are aware how much skyline owners love there cars. They would need swat to take my car from me.
                              I wonder what the average SWAT team operation would cost.

Assuming it's anything near 10G's they could just hand over the cash instead. **** I'd even wash it for them.
                              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
                              X