January 8th, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
    IMO, r34s will be able to easily fetch 50+K. It is the ultimate fanboy tuner car. When people (general population) think skyline, thats what the think of, R34, skyline from Fast and the Furious. It will be bought by people who have lots of cash and i dont believe that many true enthusiasts (younger crowed, who is generally on forums) will be able to get one for a couple years. Good condition R33's are now going for around 20 Grand and they arnt the POPULAR Skyline (i personally love em) the General Population has been influenced to like by hollywood movies and even toys and models haha.

Tuners don't buy $50,000 cars, though - they buy $20,000 cars. That's why there's still so many good examples of R34's for how many were produced. Now take a look at how many clean R32/R33's there are for how many of them were produced. It has a similar target market to an NSX, and that's stayed pretty steady over the years.

Comment

ya 32's seem to be pretty cheap i just picked one up 100% bone stock with 78,000 ks for 10 even. i was pretty ecstatic cause the last time i looked even a year or two ago they were minimum 15 for any example but the 34 would be an amazing car to own looks better with none of the old issues. i really hope ther isnt a huge influx of cheap r32's "sigh" "r32 gtr, the new riced out civic hatch back" :'( but personally ill always rock the 32 and i think it will always have a unique flair like owning a 69 camaro ss vs the new ss

Comment

yeah the going price for a stock pre 94 gtr is 8k, gtsts usually 5 or 6. I think this is due to just so damn many of them coming over, and more and more becoming daily drivers/drift sluts. less and less are staying garage queens, as they once did in 04 or 05
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I've been looking at a few auctions ever so often and the pricing for lower KM GT-R 34's are in the $40K range before shipping (and everything involved in getting it here). I've seen a few cheaper in the $20K range but I wouldn't bite on it if I was looking.

It will be interesting to see which members here jump on them when they are legal. We didn't see to many people scooping up R33's (but that could just be preference in models).

Comment

Uhuh. If I don't pick up an R35 by then, I'll get one the second year they're available so I don't get stuck with the desperate sellers (first years are usually overpriced from when I remember buying my first R32 in early 2005.

Originally posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
            I've been looking at a few auctions ever so often and the pricing for lower KM GT-R 34's are in the $40K range before shipping (and everything involved in getting it here). I've seen a few cheaper in the $20K range but I wouldn't bite on it if I was looking.

It will be interesting to see which members here jump on them when they are legal. We didn't see to many people scooping up R33's (but that could just be preference in models).
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

My guess is we'll be looking at close to 25-30k for R34... funny thing about this is i've started dreaming of owning one for almost 4 years now and been putting money away to buy one straight out once they're available... money saved to date, 12k and still growing.
              You gotta pay to play.

Comment

everyone keeps talking about going to R34's i must be the only one wanting to go to a R30
                soon enough and ill be looking at one of those instead of the R32

Comment

after seeing fast five....whats the avg cost of a hakosuka?

Comment

70 grand i believe, someone was looking for one on here not too long ago.
                    Originally posted by Paradis
                    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

• even if its not an authentic GTR?

Comment

• no no, 70 for the authentic ones... check the wtb section or something someone was inquiring about one...the unauthentic were considerably cheaper!
                        Originally posted by Paradis
                        ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Working...
                        X