Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought nismo product from RHD but is OEM in nismo package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Collector1313 View Post
    Ya I trust Adam at Feast, he gets what you want and hes straight forward on all of his products
    I would recommend him all day
    Agreed! Go with him for sure! I did happen to order a Stainless steel Nismo clutch hose so we will find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
      He's good to deal with however the pricing was the only reason I ended up going elsewhere. So far, this is the only time I went with a company I didn't know/trust which caused this kind of problem and it won't happen again...
      every time i have bought off of adam, he has supplied me with a list of items to choose from with varying prices... and he recomends which of them he would buy... he has shown me the price he pays and shows me how much he charged... and it was very reasonable.... and shipping with him was SUPER fast.... took just over a week to get my stuff from him, from japan... my roommate ordered something from florida on the same day i ordered stuff and my stuff arrived weeks before his did...
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

+1 vote for Adam. He help me find doors for my lancer. Was very fast and good pricing. Even though the deal didn't go through, I will order from him anytime!
        03 lancer dead
        68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
        05 chevy silverado L33
        2010 crv Wife's ride
        1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

Hello, this is Patrick at RHDJapan. We have never shipped cams outside of their original packaging and provide all of the sheets provided from the manufacturers.
          RHDJapan
          Phone: +81-3-3487-1415
          Fax: +81-3-3487-1415

Comment

I just had a problem with RHD Japan as well, and maybe Patrick forgot to reply to my email inquiring if there was any way possible to resolve the problem.. I ordered 2 Tomei Duracon Shift Knobs (Long Type 90mm) and RHDJapan sent me 1 correct 90mm long duracon knob and a short 70mm in a long box marked 90mm. Pretty hard to mess that up considering they are noticeably different and sent together in the same shipment. Email sent about 2 weeks ago now
            www.brodygoble.com

2012 ASD Mob Member
            Falken Tire/ASD/R3 Racing Nissan 240sx Drift Car

Comment

I just wanted to post that I have finally been in contact with RHDJapan and they are working with me to resolve the issue. Everything looks like it will be ok! Thank you.
              www.brodygoble.com

2012 ASD Mob Member
              Falken Tire/ASD/R3 Racing Nissan 240sx Drift Car

Comment

Working...
              X