Originally posted by Collector1313
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bought nismo product from RHD but is OEM in nismo package?
Collapse
X
-
every time i have bought off of adam, he has supplied me with a list of items to choose from with varying prices... and he recomends which of them he would buy... he has shown me the price he pays and shows me how much he charged... and it was very reasonable.... and shipping with him was SUPER fast.... took just over a week to get my stuff from him, from japan... my roommate ordered something from florida on the same day i ordered stuff and my stuff arrived weeks before his did...Originally posted by NismoS-tune View PostHe's good to deal with however the pricing was the only reason I ended up going elsewhere. So far, this is the only time I went with a company I didn't know/trust which caused this kind of problem and it won't happen again...How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes...
R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
\'03 Dodge SX2.0
\'90 GTR32
Comment
-
+1 vote for Adam. He help me find doors for my lancer. Was very fast and good pricing. Even though the deal didn't go through, I will order from him anytime!03 lancer dead
68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
05 chevy silverado L33
2010 crv Wife's ride
1987 Harley Softail custom
Comment
-
I just had a problem with RHD Japan as well, and maybe Patrick forgot to reply to my email inquiring if there was any way possible to resolve the problem.. I ordered 2 Tomei Duracon Shift Knobs (Long Type 90mm) and RHDJapan sent me 1 correct 90mm long duracon knob and a short 70mm in a long box marked 90mm. Pretty hard to mess that up considering they are noticeably different and sent together in the same shipment. Email sent about 2 weeks ago now
www.brodygoble.com
2012 ASD Mob Member
Falken Tire/ASD/R3 Racing Nissan 240sx Drift Car
Comment


Comment