custom crank collar to give .02 clearance on oil pump inner gear
    N1 water pump

Head:
    Tomei procams 270 duration 10.25mm lift
    Supertech dual valve springs with titanium retainers
    supertech valve guides/seals
    Greddy Timing belt
    Arp Head studs
    tomei 87mm 1.2mm head gasket (and full tomei metal gasket kit)
    Oem nissan gasket kit
    tomei adj cam gears
    5 angle valve grind!

Turbo Kit:
    Borg Warner S300x 91-79 t4 turbo with a .91ar twin scroll exhaust housing
    Tial 60mm wastegate
    Twin HKS ssqv3 limited black edition bovs
    6boost true t4 twin scroll equal length manifold!

Fuel:
    tomei 11mm fuel rail
    precision 1000cc injectors
    Custom swirl pot fed by stock gtr fuel pump
    Inline aeromotive a1000 fuel pump
    All stainless steel braided fuel feed and return lines from the pump to the rail
    aeromotive a1000 fuel pressure regulator

Drive train/suspensionweakest link of build)
    Tranny will remain stock for the time being i am going to pop through alot of them most likely but we will see
    clutch is a os giken twinbdp440
    Zeal coilovers
    nismo tension rods
    ams upper control arms
    larger front and rear sway bars
    nismo engine/tranny mounts
    solid rear subframe bushings

Cooling:
    Trust 30 row oil cooler with oil filter relocation with all ss braided lines
    koyo aluminum rad
    twin 10" electric fans
    aem water meth kit

been a project for 11 months now and i finally hopped on the dyno. it was tuned at rg in bc and many of you know the "heart breaker dyno" we were only able to run low boost (12-13 psi) my os giken twin wouldnt hold any more power. so im up grading to a osg r4c or a exeedy triple carbon and going back for ~29psi. anyway here is the dyno sheet.
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Nice man
    Regards,
    Ken.

Bayside Blue '89 HCR32 RB22 "MORE POWA"
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/49160-kens-1989-babyzilla.html
    Blue '14 Mazda CX-5 - GF's Grocery Getter
    White '10 Mazda 3 - Daily Driver

Comment

nice built. This winter, I will have to dig in the gtr build section for future idea haha!
      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

one thing tho.. I have a os giken twin plate and it still grab perfectly. No freakin way a twin os giken can't take 313lbs of torque. no need to upgrade to a 4 place and wont be able to drive it in the street, just get a rebuilt kit for your clutch that it.
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

yea it was a used os twin it should hold the power levels but i think its shitting the bed. i do alot of drag racing so a twin at 600awhp wont last long. well neither will my tranny for that matter. but anywho any clutch is streetable with the right driver. ask dragonhumper. im just stoked for 421awhp at 12psi on rgs dyno!

Comment

Great numbers man, any engine shots? Whats the reve limit?
            TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

what will it dish out @ 29psi, only gods know !
              sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

hoping for 600-650awhp at rg at 29psi. and i have a build thread on another forum i might bring it over here ill try and get a few videos up too

Comment

Good numbers. Your plates are probably just thin is all. You could rebuild it for much cheaper than buyer an R4C.
                  1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                  2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                  2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

man our cars can make sweet love together...both pretty much the same amount of power at roughly the same psi! Too bad I need to rebuild now or I would drag you next summer Maybe that will still happen tho!.....What do you have for tires? And what will you be drag racing on?
                    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

FYI guys, falcon made 230WHP @ RG then did 300WHP @ dynojet. (confirm if you can, falcon)

This GTR is a monster.

Comment

stock valves and ports?
                        plans to rev it higher?
                        oh hai!

Comment

last year my buddies MKIV supra made 470 at RG and at forecefed it made 550whp. Mustang dynos are hella underrated!

Comment

not all mustang dynos read this low. rgs is the heart breaker for a reason. stock valves yes with a 5angle valve grind. stock ports yes. but have tomei shimless buckets. supertech bronze magnesium valve guides and seals and supertech single titanium valve springs. i originally planned to rev it to 9k but with the power i made at 8 i said ill keep it safe. should be bumping up to 29psi very soon. watch out

Comment

29 psi is gunna be insane btw LOL!!! Again make sure you take a video and post it!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X