Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETS Pro Upgrade for R32 GTR :)

Hey All,

I just stumbled on this. Looks pretty sweet. Full Race finally finished the ETS Pro Upgrade for R32 GTR!!!

How to buy an R34, R33, or R32 GTR. Skyline GT-R specifications, alignment, repairs, parts, and modifications

I think this is my next upgrade .

Cheers
    Blake

Picked up one of these, apparently they rock. My car won't see street time till summer so I can't comment on it.
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Damn, if I didn't need new coilpacks this would be on it's way.
      BNR32- Sold
      1998 Evolution V

Comment

Are you sure you need coilpacks? Most of the time its the harness, not the coils themselves. I have seen the side blow out of a couple of coils, but its pretty rare.
        Sean Morris

Comment

you have to keep in mind that this thing will only make a difference if you drive at the limit, you won't feel any different
          so unless you do track (hozer will probly love this, as i will) then its pretty much useless for street use
          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I want this like I want all the other parts.
            Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Wish it worked with a-lsd

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                you have to keep in mind that this thing will only make a difference if you drive at the limit, you won't feel any different
                so unless you do track (hozer will probly love this, as i will) then its pretty much useless for street use
                +1, of very little (if any) use to most, but I am super pumped about it; should be a rather noticeable difference on the track.
                Last edited by hozer; 11-20-2012, 01:02 AM.
                hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
                  +1, of very little (if any) use to most, but I am super pumped about it; should be a rather noticeable difference on the track.
                  hozer where do you track your car? I'm hoping to get out to a few track/lapping days next year and am really looking forward to Castrol's new road course, just wondering what other tracks you'd recommend near Calgary.

Comment

Been following this too. One thing I didn't know till now is the ebrake switch for 2wd mode. That would be awesome for burnouts at the strip. Now just to decide on this vs the Tarzan g box from do-luck.
                    oh hai!

Comment

if you get it in 2wd.. you have to turn off the car to put it back to 4wd, which kill the purpose of having a switch instantely
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Originally posted by sb119 View Post
                        hozer where do you track your car? I'm hoping to get out to a few track/lapping days next year and am really looking forward to Castrol's new road course, just wondering what other tracks you'd recommend near Calgary.
                        No where right now, car didn't get any road time last year. Castrol will be quite nice, probably go up most weekends (Calgary cruises?) and I'm trying to set some stuff up locally at a few different places.

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
                        if you get it in 2wd.. you have to turn off the car to put it back to 4wd, which kill the purpose of having a switch instantely
                        The ETS is capable of doing this on the fly when put into "manual" mode.

Comment

I was just pricing them out. $499 promo sale on fullrace till Dec1 and Doluck's are $780usd from nengun.
                          Curious on which is better for autocross.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDevilCRX View Post
                            I was just pricing them out. $499 promo sale on fullrace till Dec1 and Doluck's are $780usd from nengun.
                            Curious on which is better for autocross.
                            Have no facts to base this on, but full race just makes such awesome stuff I would say save yourself the $280 and deal with full race.

Comment

There's a review on the do-luck on speedhunters
                              oh hai!

Comment

Working...
                              X