• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ ^ Awesome reply Daryl!
    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

• me and a friend hooked up the BEE-R last night and maybe within 10 min we got pulled over.

i always used to joke about thsi on youtube never thought it would happen.

the cops came up to the car all sneeky like and telling us to put our hands in the air and blah blah, i started giggling cause we had to get out of the car and then he started reeming me a new one becuase i didnt see the seriousness in his face. (which made me laugh harder). i told the cop that the ecu isnt getting a signal from the maf so it has a rev limit at 3000rpm and we thought the spark just blew out so we kept in it and it started backfiring.

he then asked if we would start the car now would it do it again, i nodded and he was like well we are around alot of houses and its 2 in the morning. so get it fixed.

then him and his fellow cops told us how they were sitting in their car in a parking lot that was probably 2 blocks away and we made them jump in their seats and they honestly thought we were shooting at someone. we did drive by a few people when doing it, but we didnt do it by them or they would have went deaf.

Comment

• i was thinking to my self the other that I never encounter crazy ppl like this
        today I did
        I couldnt make this story up. Ridickerous

So i was on highway 11 abby mission.
        Every light I got stuck beside a convertable lebaron
        He would screech his tires on every take off and i would pull away slow.
        3 lights in a row
        we turn left onto the abby mission connecter, up towards iga
        So no ones around. and I decide not to short shift and let her breath. pass him. pull to the end of third and go straight into fifth. basically sounding like all hell broke loose (my car somehow sounds like armegeddon)
        next stop, guy in the lebaron:
        "Hey, IM going on the highway (points to next exit)"
        me"oh yeah? Im going to costco"
        him"I've raced skylines before"
        me"hmm"
        "I got a little under the helm (or some wierd statement)" Proceeds to tell me "he's not stock"
        me"yeah? What do you have underthere?"

light changes. we drive away

I was anxious to hear what he had, it didnt sound like much

So if you have raced a man with a gross mustache in a convertable LeBaron
        Please. Dont do it every again. Your not helping anybody
        haha
        Originally posted by Oakville
        that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• christ...a lebaron. that car is just about as shitty as it gets.
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• I was driving in downtown toronto when a couple of kids looked at my car and called it a European RX-7. Smooothhhh.....
            (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
            1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
            2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• i was up in Richmond hill one night and first some guy said "nice siliva" fail/ then he asked what motor i had : "what you go under there? TT 26?" "no its a rb20 that i bored and stroked to a 4 L " "oh sick yeah a buddy of mine is running the same set up " HAHAHAHAHHAHA
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                christ...a lebaron. that car is just about as shitty as it gets.
                Very. My wife had one in her younger days. 1987 with a 2.5 Turbo, slushbox.

They're god awful looking, but honestly, if you know what you're doing with those engines they can make decent power.
                There was an old Shelby Daytona in town here for a while that would smoke the Mustang "5.0"'s of that era very easily. Until it blew up.

Rick
                '89 GTST - SOLD
                '92 GTR
                '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

• Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
                  I was driving in downtown toronto when a couple of kids looked at my car and called it a European RX-7. Smooothhhh.....
                  Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                  i was up in Richmond hill one night and first some guy said "nice siliva" fail/ then he asked what motor i had : "what you go under there? TT 26?" "no its a rb20 that i bored and stroked to a 4 L " "oh sick yeah a buddy of mine is running the same set up " HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Both of those are too good
                  hahahaha

Comment

• I finally got my gtr out of the storage garage and driving on Shagganappi Tr when I see a 3series BMW coming up behind me fast, he passses me going down the hill to Country hills Blvd. At the bottom of the hill he is at the red light, he rolls his window down and says "want to trade?" I said to him "no" and I hit the window switch. When the light turned green he took off at first and then matched my speed. Problem was he was in my lane to turn so I passed him " like get away from me you idiot".

Comment

• Originally posted by RR32GTRR View Post
                      I was driving in downtown toronto when a couple of kids looked at my car and called it a European RX-7. Smooothhhh.....
                      Pffft, I was getting out of my driveway, and there were some kids close, and I heard one say, look at that sick corvette... then the other kid says, you idiot, it's obviously a mustang. :P

Comment

• I work at an autobody shop, had a guy come in on wednesday Needing help getting his '95 civic past oop.
                        The shop he was getting it inspected at complained that the 17" rims were rubbing and refused to pass it. The guy and I got to talking, and I explained to him how I know how hard it is having an import in this oil-patch-worker-lifted-diesel-ridden border town, and that I had a Skyline and was selling it. He proceded to go "Oh thats yours!" and instantly pulled out his blackberry and told me he had one too, but it was "alot different then mine."

He proceded to show me a picture of a white R34 GTR with white volks. I asked him how he got it into Canada, he explained he had Georgia plates on it. He got into details telling me he had a "twin 80 shot in the trunk" and making "958awhp before nitrous," and that it had the lambo doors, 3 sets of 7pound ENKEI rims, a one-in-the-world bodykit. He said he was Sponsored by Nismo, greddy,pirelli, and "Drove this car personally to the western rep. for Endless," to get their sponsorship. He went on saying it tops out at 340km/h, and he's running a 6.7 1/4mile time, and a 5.8-5.9 1/4 mile time with nitrous.......here's where the fun began.(AKA education )

I proceed to inform him, that Endless is insanely strict on sponsoring anybody because they must use both Advan,Yokohama, AND Zeal products if they are to be supported, that the fastest Skyline pass was last summer making a 6 second or faster time, the lightest wheels that I knew of to date were the Wedsposrts dry carbons at 7lbs for an 18x10, and that no self respecting skyline owner or enthusiast would use nitrous OR lambo doors for that fact if they were making 900 horse.
                        I told him that I didn't know who he was trying to impress, and not to bullsh!t a bullsh!ter who knows what he talks about. His "well fed" newfie girlfriend dropped a jaw, yelled some gibberish at me, and I told him that his best fix for his civic would be a set of wheel spacers, or raise the coilovers in the car. It used to be my friends and it never rubbed. He was back that afteroon.As he left he dumped the clutch off the lot and proceeded to get the front nose smacked by mega cab cummins. Needless to say the 100 grand in parts he bragged were going to making this civic into a show car, at least 5 grand was going into repairs.

My best story yet since owning, still glad I'm selling it. The lack of knowledge and lack of wanting to be informed of these cars is painfull at times. Sorry for the grammar and spacing etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by waldo View Post
                          I work at an autobody shop, had a guy come in on wednesday Needing help getting his '95 civic past oop.
                          The shop he was getting it inspected at complained that the 17" rims were rubbing and refused to pass it. The guy and I got to talking, and I explained to him how I know how hard it is having an import in this oil-patch-worker-lifted-diesel-ridden border town, and that I had a Skyline and was selling it. He proceded to go "Oh thats yours!" and instantly pulled out his blackberry and told me he had one too, but it was "alot different then mine."

He proceded to show me a picture of a white R34 GTR with white volks. I asked him how he got it into Canada, he explained he had Georgia plates on it. He got into details telling me he had a "twin 80 shot in the trunk" and making "958awhp before nitrous," and that it had the lambo doors, 3 sets of 7pound ENKEI rims, a one-in-the-world bodykit. He said he was Sponsored by Nismo, greddy,pirelli, and "Drove this car personally to the western rep. for Endless," to get their sponsorship. He went on saying it tops out at 340km/h, and he's running a 6.7 1/4mile time, and a 5.8-5.9 1/4 mile time with nitrous.......here's where the fun began.(AKA education )

I proceed to inform him, that Endless is insanely strict on sponsoring anybody because they must use both Advan,Yokohama, AND Zeal products if they are to be supported, that the fastest Skyline pass was last summer making a 6 second or faster time, the lightest wheels that I knew of to date were the Wedsposrts dry carbons at 7lbs for an 18x10, and that no self respecting skyline owner or enthusiast would use nitrous OR lambo doors for that fact if they were making 900 horse.
                          I told him that I didn't know who he was trying to impress, and not to bullsh!t a bullsh!ter who knows what he talks about. His "well fed" newfie girlfriend dropped a jaw, yelled some gibberish at me, and I told him that his best fix for his civic would be a set of wheel spacers, or raise the coilovers in the car. It used to be my friends and it never rubbed. He was back that afteroon.As he left he dumped the clutch off the lot and proceeded to get the front nose smacked by mega cab cummins. Needless to say the 100 grand in parts he bragged were going to making this civic into a show car, at least 5 grand was going into repairs.

My best story yet since owning, still glad I'm selling it. The lack of knowledge and lack of wanting to be informed of these cars is painfull at times. Sorry for the grammar and spacing etc.
                          man thats crazy lol
                          today I was at a stop light and a guy on a harley pulls up to me and says
                          "I didnt evne know they sold those in Japan" then rode off
                          lol I was thinking sold what in Japan?? Cars or skylines?

Comment

• I was on my way to grab a bite to eat at Subway and parked my GTR a little further down from where everybody was parked to make sure I didn't get dinged.

Anyways parked right outside the door to Subway was a GTR... Mid 90's mustang GTR that is. That's right, the guy had put a GTR badge on his mustang. As I walked by I noticed some sexy duct tape on the front bumper rounding out the awesomeness of the ride.

I didn't know who in the restaurant owned the Mustang GTR until I noticed two guys walk out and get in, they must have been around 17 or 18, didn't notice an N on the car. Anyways I see them start to drive away and stop as they drive by my GTR and they are both gawking at it before driving off.

I certainly hope they felt like the tools that they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lox View Post
                              I was on my way to grab a bite to eat at Subway and parked my GTR a little further down from where everybody was parked to make sure I didn't get dinged.

Anyways parked right outside the door to Subway was a GTR... Mid 90's mustang GTR that is. That's right, the guy had put a GTR badge on his mustang. As I walked by I noticed some sexy duct tape on the front bumper rounding out the awesomeness of the ride.

I didn't know who in the restaurant owned the Mustang GTR until I noticed two guys walk out and get in, they must have been around 17 or 18, didn't notice an N on the car. Anyways I see them start to drive away and stop as they drive by my GTR and they are both gawking at it before driving off.

I certainly hope they felt like the tools that they are.
                              they were prolly eyeing up your GTR badge so they could put another one on there car
                              How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                              \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                              \'90 GTR32

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadao View Post
                                they were prolly eyeing up your GTR badge so they could put another one on there car
                                I almost wish they had tried so I'd have an excuse to give them a proper beat down.

Comment

Working...
                                X