got pulled over for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadao View Post
    thats when you pull over to the side ofthe road and let him drive past you... if he then does the same further down the road pull over again and speak with him... get his info make sure you see his badge, get his business card.... cops are required to have there badge on them and business cards... without these items cops are not in uniform...

when you talk to him give him the speal that you thought he was a stalker or a car theif and he was following you home... when you find out hes a cop(as in he finds out you find out hes a cop... lol) ask him why he follows you around? he wont be able to give you a clear and consise answer...

what he is doing is a harrassment, his presence makes you uncomfortable... the fact that he has a loaded fire arm prolly compounds this feeling... "to serve and protect " right...
    Despite this being a perfectly legal thing its a very good way to entice him to give you a ticket for every nitpicking item he can possibly find
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

hozer's right. If you're getting nervous around the officer, then he could say he has probable cause to inspect your vehicle. You're "not acting as a normal person would" and therefore, acting suspiciously.
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
      X