Importing an R34???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing an R34???

if i wanted to import an R34 in canada but bring it in to strictly use it as a show car or track car would i still be able to that? does anybody know. because i wouldnt need to register it or anything if its only a track car right?

Yes you can only import a car as show or track car providing you have documents to prove it.. (i.e business needing a car to demostrate their products at SEMA shows, or car shows alike.. same for tracking a car..) If you do not have any of those then dont even bother..

Also search is your best bet as it has been answered 1Billion times.. Good luck!

Comment

That's an expensive toy you couldn't really do much with. Have you thought of buying/building an R324? Most wouldn't know the difference...

If I had 40-60k ready for a 34, I'd spend it on a R32 now and enjoy it rather than have everyone else enjoy it at a show and shine.
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

There's a white R34 for sale in Toronto. Check Trader.ca

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Yes, it can be done legally. Yes, you can drive it on the street. No, it won't be cheap.

Comment

^^^ I think we all know how that car would turn out...or should I say cars
            Cut and paste

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
              I think we all know how that car would turn out

Very. Very. Badly. :P
              Originally posted by kengeroo
              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

I agree with the Very very bad :P But heres one that I think JZ was talking about:
                I drive a Honda...

Comment

Can anyone 100% Prove that R34 was actually two cars and then welded back together?
                  Maybe he brought it in piece by piece, put it back together, re-vin'd it, and registered it as a kit car.
                  That's what I would do If I had the money, as it would not be cheap.

I don't see what all of you actual issues with that car is. From what I can see, fitment is fine, the car doesn't seem to be in pieces, and it looks awesome.
                  Last edited by aN4rk1; 02-22-2011, 05:52 PM.
                  1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
                    Can anyone 100% Prove that R34 was actually two cars and then welded back together?
                    Maybe he brought it in piece by piece, put it back together, re-vin'd it, and registered it as a kit car.
                    That's what I would do If I had the money, as it would not be cheap.

I don't see what all of you actual issues with that car is. From what I can see, fitment is fine, the car doesn't seem to be in pieces, and it looks awesome.
                    i agree that car is sexy as **** and if they did chop it into two pieces and weld it back together they did a damn good job and spent boat loads of money doing it so i doubt the car is going to split in two while driving it or anything lol
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

If the R34 is mint, go for it! Personally I'd prefer a car that wasn't spliced together lol.

Tapatalk did not crash. Whoa.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

What ever they did, they did it very well. Everything seems to line up properly.

Has anyone gone to inspect it??? If it is just pieced together it could be a very good deal. It's been listed forever, Offer $40,000.

To pay $40,000 to have an R34 GTR that can legally be driven on Canadian roads 4 years before they are legally imported and sold within Canada. Sounds like a steal to me.

Realistically, R34's have held value since production has come to a halt. When they do hit Canadian soil I'm sure you would be paying 50-60,000 for an equally clean example.

We need to send someone that is very knowledgable to check this car out!

If it is welded together, that upsets my stomach. I'd hate to think someone would do that to such a beautiful vehicle.

Comment

Ok I don't care what anyone says it's not worth it.... Reason being, if you go check out the car look very closely and maybe take a quick peek underneath the car. No good! It looks like a bridge was made out of steel. I don't know if I would pay 40 for it. But would trade my car for it which has close to the amount of the vehicle in it. And mine hasn't been chopped in half
                          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                            Ok I don't care what anyone says it's not worth it.... Reason being, if you go check out the car look very closely and maybe take a quick peek underneath the car. No good! It looks like a bridge was made out of steel. I don't know if I would pay 40 for it. But would trade my car for it which has close to the amount of the vehicle in it. And mine hasn't been chopped in half
                            have you personally seen under the car?
                            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                              So you've went to see it then? Give us details please!

I'm saying is if it hasnt been welded together, just taken apart over seas and re-asembled here in Canada, revinned and registered as a kit car, it would be a good deal! It'd be worth having a kit car title to have a cheaper R34, 4 years earlier.

Comment

Working...
                              X