Importing an R34???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snow View Post
    I've seen lots of landed cars that were illegally imported. Funny enough... Most the pictures popped up from Quebec... Right before they got sent to their room.

I know you say "legally imported" but the truth is they weren't. Someone is corrupt/paid/stupid and that blame will be on the owner for knowingly importing an illegal good.

I don't care how you get your car in, if you're caught later (often too late) after an accident or something stupid and your insurance provider gives you the middle finger you're hooped. You just killed someone in your ILLEGALLY INSURED car? We're not covering you. You owe $3 million, and you can't declare bankruptcy to clear that debt. Game over son. Have fun working the rest of your life to get no where.

Patience is a virtue.
    +1
    These cars will be legal soon enough, the risk is not worth it.
    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

If someone is a US Citizen or has family in the US, cant they just register an R34 there but drive it here..
      We produced with spartan air.

Comment

Originally posted by jangotat View Post
        If someone is a US Citizen or has family in the US, cant they just register an R34 there but drive it here..
        The hard part isn't registering it, it is getting it here.

I am pretty sure for example here in SK, if you had an s15 or r34 sitting here with a form 1 and a bill of sale, you would take those papers to sgi and have license plates in 5 minutes flat.
        BNR32- Sold
        1998 Evolution V

Comment

theres other importers in the us that arent so widely talked about that import r34s on a regular basis and sell them for 50k
          We produced with spartan air.

Comment

theres other importers in the us that arent so widely talked about that import r34s on a regular basis and sell them for 50k
            They are getting impounded now read http://forums.gtrcanada.com/legalese...watch-out.html for details.

Seriously man just wait two years or purchase a car that is legal (R32 or R33 or R35), we already have enough heat on our cars for no good reason, please dont give them one.
            1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
            Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Working...
            X