Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skymeet '11 SIGN-UP; July 16th at Right Drive in Vaughn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cschepp
    replied
    I'm hoping we have another event like this sometime again this year. I won't be able to bring my car to this one but will have it out shortly after. Also having more than one of these a year would most certainly make a statement as far as a skyline community goes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matty
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Matty/Daryl, don't you guys still have that R34 GTT?

    Two days left, all. I attempted to contact Autos.ca in regards to covering the event, but they (albeit politely) refused. They'll only cover large events, sadly.

    Also, bring girlfriends/wives for sure! Everyone is welcome. Just make sure none of them do mad awesome burnouts in the street/parking lot, yo :P
    No sir. It was never ours.

    Damn autos.ca. They don't know what they are missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Matty/Daryl, don't you guys still have that R34 GTT?

    Two days left, all. I attempted to contact Autos.ca in regards to covering the event, but they (albeit politely) refused. They'll only cover large events, sadly.

    Also, bring girlfriends/wives for sure! Everyone is welcome. Just make sure none of them do mad awesome burnouts in the street/parking lot, yo :P

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
    Kind of a random question but are people bringing wives/gfs to the meet?
    bring jailbait or gtfo
    :P

    Leave a comment:


  • trickey1991
    replied
    I'd bring mine, but she is crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Matty
    replied
    Haha. Yeah bring a +1 if you would like. I assume most people are.

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
    Kind of a random question but are people bringing wives/gfs to the meet?
    I dont see why not? Depending on how long you stay Brent, they might be bored lol. That's why mine wasn't invited :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Nismoist
    replied
    Kind of a random question but are people bringing wives/gfs to the meet?

    Leave a comment:


  • robotpepper
    replied
    I'll be coming but in my DD since my R33's at Whitehead

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Matty View Post
    ...Only missing the R34
    I thought about this as well. I tried to go back and see if I could find the ad for the car on all the websites that I previously saw it on (Kijiji, Autotrader, and Condor Used Cars) and thought about emailing them to make an appearance....Nothing. I think she is sold to someone or taken off the market.
    Last edited by aN4rk1; 07-14-2011, 09:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robski
    replied
    Oh man this just became legit with the media being confirmed. You guys at Right Drive have done a fantastic job organizing this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matty
    replied
    Just so everyone knows, our showroom will remain open after hours (2pm we close) and will be blasted with AC in case the heat starts to get too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • esh
    replied
    haven't had a chance to check the forums in a while....but damn this is looking like its gonna be a crazy event!

    somebody kidnap Chris and make sure he attends :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Matty
    replied
    Looks like we might have some GTR`s showing up (R35). Only missing the R34

    Leave a comment:


  • cschepp
    replied
    Don't know if I will be yet. Might not be able to make it then. I might take a run at the turboes but really not sure man. I have all the stickers so I definitely need to get them there some how

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X