Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skymeet '11 SIGN-UP; July 16th at Right Drive in Vaughn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cschepp
    replied
    I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    woooooowww

    talk about last minute problem fixing !!!

    today;
    finally got the alignment dialed in correctly,
    got a very annoying exhaust leak fixed,
    and just finished (as of 10pm) fixing a critical power steering leak


    almost wouldn't have been able to make it, but i'm clutch like that

    now going to bed... 7 hour drive tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • cloud887
    replied
    well i dont have a gtr....yet
    but i'll be there to check things out
    and i couldn't miss seeing godzillas taking over the city lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jezu21
    replied


    All ready for tomorrow!

    Ok...maybe the car cover was a bit much lol

    Leave a comment:


  • CelicaKidd_205
    replied
    ^ Shouldn't that read "gf's pos broke down"? lol

    anywho, the Celica is fixed!!!! YAY !!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • cschepp
    replied
    I'm signed up, no skyline but I'm still coming. Common guys I got all the stickers! Btw I should be arriving by 3pm. If someones worried just text me. Any later and my gf pos broke down.... Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Alright guys! It's closing in! One more sleep and we're off! Ryan and I will be arriving early to help get set up, and there will be a few people with us. Looking forward to seeing everyone show up!

    Note: If you signed up and don't show, we all get to mock you relentlessly and get one free kick in the ass :P

    Leave a comment:


  • trickey1991
    replied
    pardon my language...but...F UCK YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • S13Jordie
    replied
    LOL who washes cars ... i have rubber on my mirrors from shanny last weekend, that sh1ts like a trophy

    Leave a comment:


  • 326_godzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by JZ View Post
    I'm gonna pick up whatever pebbles and lint I see my hand, then run it through an auto car wash when I fill up right before pulling into the meet. I might wipe the interior with a wet nap too.


    Posted from my iPhone
    best response!!! LMAO

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by ruckusx2 View Post
    ...only 20 more hrs to go to see godzilla's taking over the city
    Can you imagine if we all rolled out at once?? It'd be like that one civic nation commercial!

    Leave a comment:


  • ruckusx2
    replied
    hungry already yumm yumm only 20 more hrs to go to see godzilla's taking over the city

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
    Update

    This event is being catered. There will be a Chinese food buffet with spring rolls, wonton, chow mein, chicken and shrimp fried rice, General Tao chicken etc. etc.

    Only $5 and includes a bottle of water too! Great deal!
    yessss !

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
    Holy hell Rony, you are making us all look bad LOL.
    Seriously though, good on you for doing all that, I look forward to seeing the result!
    I told you to bring yours over when you asked for a detail place :P

    Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
    Thats true, but I also live much closer to RD than you do and there is a transit line would take her fairly close to home. I am going to tell her very clearly though I am not leaving early because she is bored and see what she has to say.
    Ok, well then there is no excuse for her not to come.

    Originally posted by JZ View Post
    I'm gonna pick up whatever pebbles and lint I see my hand, then run it through an auto car wash when I fill up right before pulling into the meet. I might wipe the interior with a wet nap too.
    Posted from my iPhone
    LAWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

    Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
    Update
    This event is being catered. There will be a Chinese food buffet with spring rolls, wonton, chow mein, chicken and shrimp fried rice, General Tao chicken etc. etc.
    Only $5 and includes a bottle of water too! Great deal!
    OMFG!! SO MUCH WIN!!!
    Last edited by aN4rk1; 07-15-2011, 03:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    Update

    This event is being catered. There will be a Chinese food buffet with spring rolls, wonton, chow mein, chicken and shrimp fried rice, General Tao chicken etc. etc.

    Only $5 and includes a bottle of water too! Great deal!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X