Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drove it all 2011 in Toronto
    I even got a display ticket for the tv the day I wrote off my volv
    I'm still buying a r34 possible a gttr I found it today it's at auction on the 20 probably 700,000 yen

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIVER_R32 View Post
      I drove it all 2011 in Toronto
      I even got a display ticket for the tv the day I wrote off my volv
      I'm still buying a r34 possible a gttr I found it today it's at auction on the 20 probably 700,000 yen
      That's a really good price... Is GTR a typo? Thought the R34 GTR were more like 2,500,000 to 2,800,000 yen for a grade 4 at J-auction.

I also found this kijiji add opo up recently.... It was forsale back in Nov - Dec when I got my sedan. I sent him an e-mail asking some questions about the car, and he sent back "come see it for yourself" lol, i mailed back and said really nicely that cambridge is a bit far to come on a whim, and that there is other sedans for sale im looking at, could you please answer my questions, ect. He never wrote me back.

Now he's got if for sale again.... Should've messaged me back. Car looks pretty nice in black, would've used those firzbies as my winter wheels. lol. But in the end, I'm really happy with the one i got.

Last edited by TheHire; 03-16-2013, 02:17 PM.
      www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Originally posted by thehire View Post
        that's a really good price... Is gtr a typo? Thought the r34 gtr were more like 2,500,000 to 2,800,000 yen for a grade 4 at j-auction.

I also found this kijiji add opo up recently.... It was forsale back in nov - dec when i got my sedan. I sent him an e-mail asking some questions about the car, and he sent back "come see it for yourself" lol, i mailed back and said really nicely that cambridge is a bit far to come on a whim, and that there is other sedans for sale im looking at, could you please answer my questions, ect. He never wrote me back.

Now he's got if for sale again.... Should've messaged me back. Car looks pretty nice in black, would've used those firzbies as my winter wheels. Lol. But in the end, i'm really happy with the one i got.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...adidz465341872
        a gt-t auto conversion to >5 spd rwd with rb26det (single not twin) not a factory gtr

Comment

• Double his price for my impul 5,800 > 11,600.00 with 75.527km no documents, no aftermarket electronics

Comment

• lol that car is built in like nov 2013 would be a long wait without a skyline i would kill myself
            Last edited by cooke24; 03-16-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^?????????^^^^^^^^i dont understand?

Comment

• sorry acution 19th i cant figure out the production date it says 10/ blank so any time 1998?

was a rb25 now has rb26det with 5 spd rwd ... "GT-T/R" SINGLE TURBO!

Comment

• month 11
                  year 1998
                  TRIMCODE K
                  COLORCODE KV2
                  MODELCODE BGKAREAR34EDA-CCA-
                  FRAMECODE R34
                  MODELNAME SKYLINE
                  CODE 4S; RB25DE; IRS.2WD; 25GT; AT.F4

Comment

• It is a nov!!!! Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIVER_R32 View Post
                      a gt-t auto conversion to >5 spd rwd with rb26det (single not twin) not a factory gtr
                      Mmm.. Great price for that. Very tempting prospect. If the swap / conversion was done well you should seriously consider it.

And I wasn't comparing that black one to yours, would much rather have yours. An ya top dollar for yours would be way higher. Like I said there was one in Toronto advertised for 30k like 4 months ago... Dunno if they ever got that.

Thought I'd post the black one incase someone is looking for a sedan. Looks pretty clean.
                      www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• the one in toronto is this one ! its no 30k now no one wants to pay that

Comment

• If you drive it this year, a sedan photoshoot meet could be cool. I want to take rolling shots of that Impul.
                          www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• I'd be very much up for a sedan meet. I've been wanting to shoot more cars with my dslr but there is nothing but **** Hondas here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Robski
                            do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

• www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHire View Post
                                WHY DO I KNOW THIS PLAZA!!??

UPDATE: in aug 2013 my 1998 R34 GT-T sedan will be landing

so i will bring out the impul and the r34 gt-t together .... theres a plaza near my house and the businesses close at 6pm .but i might be moving near kennedy commons . soooo..

when i get more details and pics/video ill post them here.

Comment

Working...
                                X