Interesting front lip for R32GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
      HELLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Would you consider that kid who came up to us at canadian tire when we were getting cams car inspected a fanboy? "OH **** IS THAT A SKYLINE!"
      60% of the time my car is on the road all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
        What did you call me??

I suggest you watch what your fingers type before I send a msg to a Mod.

Lol... chill out man. Why do you always have to cause ****?

And yes, I agree... your lip dosen't look anything like the OP post..

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by bfriggi View Post
          bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! someone should set up a poll to see who the biggest fan boy is! Just for fun of course dont want to hurt anyones feelings
          well it looks like my name has been called. charles you cant be a fanboy, as its been stated, you have had more skylines in your driveway than everyone in the history of PEI combined.

not that it's a good thing, but i think i'd take this one. and even if cdguy is getting a bit angry with everyone here, its because he really isnt a fanboy. he has had one and wants to move on to other cars, FD is on the list right now i think.

so for someone with my lack of ownership and excessive post-whore action...i win?
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

That will be RHDskyline
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

hahah rhdskyline vs oakville once again perhaps cd guy :P
              '91 Black GTS-T

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                What did you call me??

I suggest you watch what your fingers type before I send a msg to a Mod.
                You must not be a fanboy at all and yet a fan girl because from this post I'd say you're on the rag. I'm sooo tempted to sig that bad boy.

Originally posted by bfriggi View Post
                bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! someone should set up a poll to see who the biggest fan boy is! Just for fun of course dont want to hurt anyones feelings
                Holy f*ck don't tempt me. I've already contemplated it. That and a thread that can define what exactly a fanboy is...

Originally posted by CDGuy
                There's a just one slight problem;

I have owned a GT-R, and it isn't exactly my dream car. I have bigger and better things to do with my life then drive/own a GT-R, and constantly find myself in the financial rut that said ownership causes most owners.

And I am not a boy...
                ... Can you step up to the challenge yourself and rest yourself over stuff you know nothing about?
                Oh **** I was on to something

I would be interested in seeing pictures of said car. From my research on you I didn't see you start a single thread related to the tech or dare I say post related to your infamous GTR. Generally if you had a GTR, if you were here to learn ALL THAT YOU CAN about something you know NOTHING ABOUT as a challenge to yourself, then I'm sure you would try and use this acquired practical knowledge to work on the car yourself (to save yourself from this financial rut you speak of that comes with ownership) and either post questions when stumped or DIY's to give back to this amazing community.

Remember that thread for the WTB of a GTR? Where you wanted to pay in installments? I didn't realize you were looking to bigger and brighter things with smashed credit and no means to buy an R32.

Lets see some pics of this wonderful car that ultimately turned you off of Skylines forever. And don't just google or head to car domain, I'm sure you've got one of it in your driveway or something...

PS: Your rendering looks nothing like the lip the OP posted.

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE THREAD

That lip is freaking hideous. I would never rock it. I don't even know if it would serve much purpose at anything under 180 lol
                DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

@Snow: Good thing you have that disclaimer, I think this is going to get ugly I'd say your in for some of this haha.

Originally posted by Z-Tuned
                  Next question is: should I stroke it??
                  Originally posted by Wingnut
                  Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

hahaha I dunno.

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I'm sure I'll hear of it, but I've called him out a few times with no response.

Or maybe I just have a huge interest in Skylines and I want to see his old pride and joy...

That raises a new point... where did it go? Did you sell it but never list it on GTRC? That's just ludicrous.
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

oh snow you infinite douchebag what would we do without a creepy guy like you haahahaha
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      widebody rb25 r32
                      Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                      We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      friends of:
                      genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                      Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

'bout damn time. However the time you put into that does kind of worry me..
                        Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                          oh snow you infinite douchebag what would we do without a creepy guy like you haahahaha
                          Laugh at name dropping fanboy's????
                          Heartless(skylineless) for now:
                          08 tundra 5.7,6" lift, M/T baja atz 35",20" driv moonshine,araid CAI, soon to be blown!!
                          02 cavalier z24 with one hell of a stereo

Comment

thats ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Muss
                              'bout damn time. However the time you put into that does kind of worry me..
                              Two seconds.

Advanced search > Search by username > select "threads started by user" in drop down menu and search away.

I looked it up weeks ago. I think he's started 6 posts overall, one being the recent "Look I'm Skym" failpost where everyone tore into him.

And yes Jon, I am infinitely an asshole. But sometimes there's a morsel of remorse for the people I tear into. Only a slight morsel.

Comment

Pre-contemplated? This is the most serious form of flame, first degree.
                                Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Working...
                                X