• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Originally posted by Muss View Post
      Pre-contemplated? This is the most serious form of flame, first degree.
      hahaha not necessarily. I looked it up the last time I called him out. But like I said, I never get a response.
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Snow
        GTRCer

Huh.
        Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Awwwww... If I had've known I was so close I would have waited until 666 to make the long post. Foiled.
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

this thread is just pure win. chris i just saw your fb status, golden as well haha
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

^^^ Shhhh... let's not draw attention

Comment

lol alrighty, no worries.
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post

And yes Jon, I am infinitely an asshole. But sometimes there's a morsel of remorse for the people I tear into. Only a slight morsel.
                  don't you keep that in a thimble with your conscience? i keep my remorse and self restraint in a tictac box
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  widebody rb25 r32
                  Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                  We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  friends of:
                  genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                  Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                    You double posted STune.

And you don't work? I thought you were working the sands or something
                    He doesn't work... he is an electrician duhh

CDGuy: Your "design" is nothing new and by no means a copy. Diffusers have been around for years and years... and yours looks nothing like that car.

And RHDskyline won't be a fan boy for long. Its confirmed he is buying a skyline
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                    1969 Cooper S. Restored
                    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

lol, I sometimes work... I'm paid to work 6 days (3 days 3 nights) a week (12 hour days) and then have 6 days off. I'm semi retired. All I do at work is troubleshoot industrial electrical problems (well 15% of the time is running checks lol). Life's good.
                      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                      lol

Comment

Yeah... I'm not really hurt by anything said to me here. And it's up to me whether I post pictures here or not of this car, and I won't.

Plus, I don't think Snow is a bad guy, or anything he said was meant to get me in a ruckus, I think he was genuinely bringing up some good points.

In Summary, you guys can rag on me all you want, but it's cool. And thanks Braden and STune for clearing up my mistaken comment.
                        ├┼┼╕
                        246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                          Yeah... I'm not really hurt by anything said to me here. And it's up to me whether I post pictures here or not of this car, and I won't.

Plus, I don't think Snow is a bad guy, or anything he said was meant to get me in a ruckus, I think he was genuinely bringing up some good points.

In Summary, you guys can rag on me all you want, but it's cool. And thanks Braden and STune for clearing up my mistaken comment.
                          Not to say your picture doesn't look good, you have some drawing skills for sure. But saying they stole the idea is a little far fetched no?

examples:

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                          1969 Cooper S. Restored
                          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

I think people are getting used to me on these boards now...

I've never felt so.... welcomed...

lol

Comment

Ghost GTR, still on the fence about whether or not I'm a believer.

In other news, this thread is crap again.
                              Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Originally posted by Muss View Post
                                Ghost GTR, still on the fence about whether or not I'm a believer.

In other news, this thread is crap again.
                                By ghost GTR do you mean Steve's?

If that's the case I have my doubts, even though I've been told otherwise. I still doubt he's had one...

C'mon Steve, lets see some pics. We are in the media section afterall

Comment

Working...
                                X