Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
    that comment just screams fanboy.
    That comment just screamed tattletale....
    -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Originally posted by supguyex View Post
      come on boys.. play nice..
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

lul...
        ----------------------------------------------
        widebody rb25 r32
        Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
        We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
        ----------------------------------------------
        friends of:
        genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
        Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

You know what's really funny? All you guys who have looked at my youtube vids...

If you were to look, you would see I've had both a GTS-t and GT-R.

Funnily enough, none of you smartiepants take the time out to check.
          ├┼┼╕
          246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Maybe nobody cares?
            -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

... I've looked at your youtube clips?

Do you have records?
              Did you track my IP?
              And relate it to my username?

Or were you more creepy and find that the IP belonged to an ISP strictly for SFU, and went though my posts to see where I went to school?

Cause in fact, my good sir, I have not seen your vids. I'd love to see some, along with some pics. That would be nifty.

Do share some if you will.
              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                ... I've looked at your youtube clips?

Do you have records?
                Did you track my IP?
                And relate it to my username?

Or were you more creepy and find that the IP belonged to an ISP strictly for SFU, and went though my posts to see where I went to school?

Cause in fact, my good sir, I have not seen your vids. I'd love to see some, along with some pics. That would be nifty.

Do share some if you will.
                You go find my youtube clips, I shouldn't have to be the one to dig them around. If you're so interested in being snooty and stuff about me, and tracking MY every move, go and look!

I posted a video in the tech section about a friends GT-R. Use that video, and find more videos by me.

Snow... whatcha doin here man? You're a good guy, don't act like a snob.
                ├┼┼╕

Comment

Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
                  Maybe nobody cares?
                  This.
                  Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

...thread waiting for snow's stalker reply....
                    Originally posted by Oakville
                    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Originally posted by Muss View Post
                      This.
                      You, you're like a girl. From this:

In short; Skym posts up pic, pic is ugly, CDguy has pic that he believes looks the same, everyone says no, you're an idiot. Snow tells CDguy what's up, CDguy (to our dismay) takes it in stride, thread slowly starts to get boring.

Most all of us are fanboys. Some of us just own cars (refer to sig).
                      To this...

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                      I vote this thread fails without pictures of Steve's said car.

Anyone second that? (I'm looking at you Muss.)
                      Yeah, I'll second that. Snow were hopping on the banwagon here pretty soon, gut feeling.
                      ... to you not caring.

I've gone out with girls far less indecisive than you. Which would likely explain them going out with me.
                      ├┼┼╕

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                        You, you're like a girl. From this:

To this...

... to you not caring.

I've gone out with girls far less indecisive than you. Which would likely explain them going out with me.
                        You can post pics up, I'd look at them. What this has to do with me wanting to, or caring about seeing

your youtube vids is beyond me. Maybe what I said was too much for you to comprehend? You said: Go

look at my youtube vids about cars that aren't mine (or something of that nature) Shadybeaverguy said:

Maybe nobody cares? and I: well, agreed with what Shady said. I did say you should post up pictures,

however I never expressed any interest in watching some half ass (assuming they are the same

quality of your photos) video. Read through what was said a few times, just so you're up on the

situation.
                        Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Oh boys this is getting pretty heated...as enjoyable as this is to watch...I will remind everyone of Daryl's post 2 months back. This is not the forum for this stuff, we can leave that to SON240 or zilvia.

That's all I'll say. I don't want to see this forum, literally my second home, become a constant flame-war.

/rant.
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                            You go find my youtube clips, I shouldn't have to be the one to dig them around. If you're so interested in being snooty and stuff about me, and tracking MY every move, go and look!

I posted a video in the tech section about a friends GT-R. Use that video, and find more videos by me.

Snow... whatcha doin here man? You're a good guy, don't act like a snob.
                            Hey Scarface (refer to avatar)

One question....

How is it that you don't have time to post up pics or links to a vid but you can change your avatar about as often as I change my underpants?

Fine, I'll do it your way and look for your vids and pics. But be warned it's not on the top of my priority list so don't hold your breath. I'll do all the foot work here. That's fine. We'll see what I find. It would be much easier if you just posted up your stuff and got it over with. PROVE US ALL WRONG.

And honestly dude, the whole snob thing, I'll just be honest here. I have nothing against fan boys. **** I'm a bit of a fan boy inside. I get all giddy when I see an R34, or any sexy car for that matter. And yea, I know quite a bit about these cars, but what some of these guys know on here puts me to shame, and I admit that.

You are a fanboy. The definition of it. No ifs, ands, or buts. The END. Maybe you don't think you were because you owned some (or so you claim) but you can still be a fanboy even if you have 10. Hell I'd say anyone who owned 10 random cars of all shapes and sizes are fanboys of automobiles and the culture itself.

What makes me tick about you is the elitist attitude here that you aren't a fanboy. Get over yourself. You are a fanboy. Admit it. Embrace it. Live it. I have Ryan on fb. I talk to him occasionally. You don't see me busting his balls (excessively at least haha) because he admits it and doesn't put stupid ******* lines in his signature and posts threatening to PM a mod to whomever called him a fanboy (and when he does its mocking you, just like other members on here). He takes it in stride. The post you made a few pages back admitting I have some good points was as close as you've gotten. If you just came out of the fanboy closet and revealed yourself I'd have nothing to bust your balls about anymore would I?

Just grow a set already and I'll lay off. Maybe you've seen some of my posts ragging on RyanGTS-t too. I'd argue they might even be for your own good. Anyways I'm done here. Do with it what you will.

/rant

(I'll go hunting for vids and pics later for everyones sake.)

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                              Oh boys this is getting pretty heated...as enjoyable as this is to watch...I will remind everyone of Daryl's post 2 months back. This is not the forum for this stuff, we can leave that to SON240 or zilvia.

That's all I'll say. I don't want to see this forum, literally my second home, become a constant flame-war.

/rant.
                              I agree, I have seen a few threads lately turn into something I would expect on driftwest or the above listed.

On a side note I be teh fanboy as I think I'm the youngest active member on the forums. Although, I don't post whore as much as others...

Comment

Uhh, you had to bring me up didn't ya. LoL, whatever.

CD needs to put a bag over his head. I bet that scar scares all the children at his daycare center. LoL, j/k

Seriously, I cant believe you changed your avatar to look all mean with a scar. What are you an emo that had a nasty seizure while attempting to cut your wrist after everyone revealed how much of a fake you are.

Get a life. Stop crying yourself to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X