Squirmos87's Metallic Blue Pearl BNR32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtrte37 View Post
    Your car is so damm clean man. Love the look, but I must say those gold bbs really go well with the rest of your car. Curious to see the miesters though.

Thanks man! I'm hoping to have them in the mail asap but they're lagging a little. When I get them, I'll post them up asap.

Comment

Got some more photos from some photographers i met not long ago. Also got asked to be in a couple of magazines so wish me luck! lol

Comment

First car show I entered and I got the top award! I was so stoked. I definitely have to give a shout out to the family I'm rolling with now, Team Hybrid (especially the founder, James). I also want to thank you guys on this forum. I've purchased parts and taken advice from many of you and I can't thank you all enough. Also, I should be coming out in a magazine so when/if that occurs, ill post the like. You can read the publication for free online or purchase the magazine if you'd like. More to come!

Comment

Nice .. Gratz dude

Comment

Congrats man! Hope to see your car in person one day!
            91'- GTR - SOLD
            94'- GTR

Comment

As promised, I made a magazine called Performance Tuner Magazine and even have a small shout out to GTR Canada. If you follow the link and look on "page 42", you can read the story for free or even order if you want a paper copy. Thanks again for all the help, guys!

page 42

Comment

Working...
              X