Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the left. Poor 60', lost on the launch but I won to the line and had a higher trap even though the Audi S4 I was racing had a faster 1/4 , yes... Audi S4... and I was in my Miata on bald RT615's.

TROL

Comment

• Originally posted by falcon View Post
      On the left. Poor 60', lost on the launch but I won to the line and had a higher trap even though the Audi S4 I was racing had a faster 1/4 , yes... Audi S4... and I was in my Miata on bald RT615's.

nice RT and trap.

Comment

• Fully built GT-R

Comment

• Nice run red35, what kind of power are you putting down ?lots of mods ? Just to give us a idea of what it takes to run that fast
          "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

• Not alot of mods on it yet. Just a fully built 2.6l and some -5 turbos running 20 psi. 503 awhp and i cant remember the torque as it was tuned last year. 427 ft/lbs i think. Ame tracer wheels 18x10.5 with 275 NT05's on all 4 corners. I have a bunch more parts to put on but that will have to wait till next year.
            Fully built GT-R

Comment

• thats fast nice work, what were you launching at ? do you have a 2 step to build boost off the line ? I hope to get to a track this year
              "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

• Yeah I have a ViPec running the car tuned by Lightspeed Innovations. The two step is set up at 4800 ish. I want it a bit higher for some better launches.
                Fully built GT-R

Comment

• You'd make more power tuning less rich
                  No build thread.
                  1991 nissan
                  El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                    You'd make more power tuning less rich
                    Ok. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. But I am happy with my tune. I have a bunch more stuff to go on. So 503awhp is good for now.
                    Fully built GT-R

Comment

• 7.2 @ 186mph 1.04 60ft, 4.5 @ 150 1/2 track. RB30 on petrol.
                      RIPS Racing
                      Worlds most powerfull RB30, 7.8 @ 177.4mph in 240z and 7.26 @ 181mph in FED
                      Worlds quickest R34 street GTR, Worlds quickest 240z
                      RIPS FED best of 7.26 @ 181mph, and current NZ record for DD/D
                      NZs quickest street car overall and NZs quickest full trim street GTR
                      Mild to wild RB30s, 7,8,9,10 sec street/drag cars built to order, custom fabrication, worldwide shipping

Comment

• Pssshhh, ain't nothing lol
                        Congrats Rips on some pretty awesome times!
                        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

• BAH rips , youtube vids or it didn't happen -

wait , you are on youtube .....

j/k

by the way the r33 and r34 washer grommets are the same part number and size , mine just shrank

Comment

• Friday night at race city in Calgary my best time was a 11.79 with a 1.7 launch. Mph was slow though only 116 mph

Comment

• No-way, that's really good, you were driving the snot out of the car to pull off an 11.8 at only 116. There are a ton of dudes that can only manage an 11.8 at more like 120 to 125mph. With a trap of 116 you have the possibility of whitling that down to an 11.5. I have 60'ed in the 1.5's and you can too with some more practice. If you can knock 2 tenths off you 60' that will translate into a min. of 2.5 to 3 tenths at the other end.

I suppose you don't want to hear that you have a low 11 sec. car at about 120mph if you ran it at Mission in BC. The air is much thicker and more humid which is perfect for a forced induction car.

Jon.
                              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Thanks for the input man, it was my first time with the car at the track and other guys with gtr's were saying that 116mph was slow for my car, but for my first three runs in the car I was happy, also didn't lose to anybody all night, haha, my car is getting a new tune tomorrow and if the weather is good I'm going to be trying to improve my time on Friday or at least try improving on the launch and play with the tire pressure and possibly play with the torque split a bit. Again thnxs!

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
                                X