X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Matt
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Go to Carleton University and work for the RCMP
    Why am I here: Always been into cars and recently purchased my first RWD turbo car, that being a 1993 Nissan Skyline R33 Gts-t. The car is stock apart from wheels and an airfilter

Comment

• new to gtrc

hey everyone, im a new member as of right now, i own an r33 gtst type m
      minor mods, i have basically come to the forums in search of front and year bumpers and maybe a few other parts
      i am located in edmonton alberta

Comment

• Alright, here I go.

Me:
        Name: Kevin
        Ethnicity: Filipino/Spanish Canadian
        What I do: Best Buy Canada
        Why am I here: I have always loved the Skyline R31+ models. Although they have a common rep here in Canada, I still love them and one day will own my dream Skyline (R33 GTR). I currently own a JDM FC3S and love it to bits. I love the Skyline community and hope to one day acquire one alongside my FC3S.

Comment

• Me:
          Name: Ryan
          Ethnicity: canadian (white guy )
          What I do: Millwright
          Why am I here: Hi Im Ryan and im an Alcoholic, my Toy is a 91 Skyline GTR my Daily driver is a 2010 Dodge Ram 4x4. im a huge car enthusiast, ive owned in my day, 91 crx with b18swaP,91 Mr2 Twin turbo,99 integra type R, 02 WRX, 05 STI x2, 04 srt-4, 91 SKYLINE,92 RX7 FD, and now i picked up another 91 skyline GTR. that list of cars does not include my daily drivers or muscle cars i have owned in the past. if i posted how many vehicles I've actually owned in my life, you guys probably wouldnt believe me anyways :P

Comment

• Name: Ehsan
            Ethnicity: Persian/Canadian
            What I do: accountant
            Why am I here: here mainly for the market place. I need a bunch of skyline drive train parts to complete my Ka-T project(flywheel from early gtr's and rb20/25 are interchangable with ka's).

Comment

• HELLO

Name: Zahid
              Ethnicity: Indian
              What I Drive: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32
              What I do: York University for Biotech (SO HARD)
              Why am I here: I've always loved cars and my favourite car of all time was and still is the Nissan Skyline, and I've wanted one since I was like ten years old and I finally got a chance to buy one and Im totally clueless, so I thought joining GTRC would really help me and I hope im right....

Comment

• Name: Guise Tri
                Ethnicity: Viet
                What I Drive: 1991 Skyline R32 GTR ,91 Mazda FD3S, 06 Honda CBR1000rr
                (all highly modified Japanese import vehicles)
                What I do: Hotel manager/ part time wanna be race team organizer
                Why am I here: Love of automotive racing, specially Japanese supercars like the GTR. I've always wanted one and highly regarded the heritage in Japan and when they became a global obsession I was curious to own one to find out why they are so highly sought after. Let's just say it definitely deserves the credit it lends and always brings a grin to my face every time I lay the throttle down and slide out of an apex. It's a perfect harmonious driving package! Ive driven a lot of vehicles hard and GTR deserves the badge it receives.

I'm here on this site to obtain parts for my cars and obtain a broader knowledge of these fine automobiles.
                "... now I know why GTR is king."

Comment

• Name:jesse
                  What do i do: carpenter
                  Car: 92 gtst

Comment

• Name: Jordan
                    Ethnicity: white man
                    What I Drive: 1989 Black GTR
                    What I do: chill
                    Why am I here: cause i love skylines and have been reading up on them for 3 years and just bought my first GTR in march, jokers old one
                    Jokers 1989 Nissan Skyline GTR

Comment

• Name: MIke
                      Ethnicity: white boy
                      What I Drive: 91 GTR
                      What I do: Student of Agriculture
                      Why am I here: Love all cars and just got a GTR. Trying to learn as much as I can about them

Comment

• Name: Albert
                        Ethnicity: Korean Canadian
                        What I drive: Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R (getting it this winter )
                        What I do: U of C student (biomedical sciences major)
                        Why am I here: Always wanted a skyline and this winter, I will have the financial means of getting it :biggrin: I want to learn the strengths and weaknesses of my car so I can drive it to its full potential and GTRC seemed like the best place for this

Comment

• Noob to forum, need some advice.

My name is Erin, I'm 22 and I am from Minnesota. I'm looking to purchase a GTR and import it to the US. How difficult is this and what kind of monetary damage am I looking at?

Comment

• I guess I forgot to fill in about myself...
                            Name: Erin
                            Ethnicity: Crazy White Bitch/ Native American
                            What I drive: Honda Del Sol
                            What I do: Real Estate. Making as much money as I can to buy a Nissan GTR.
                            Why I am here: I want to buy and import a car to Minneapolis as a birthday present for my boyfriend.

Comment

• Name: Jim
                              Ethnicity: German-American
                              What I drive: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R (Mines tuned, N1 Turbos)
                              What I do: U.S Air Force
                              Why am I here: Since I can remember playing Gran turismo growing up the Skyline GTR was the car to have......since you cant own these in the states I never thought I could get my hands on one. Luckily when I joined and was stationed back home to germany and found one for sale......It needs some TLC but I am truly proud to own one.

Pretty new to the tuning scene just trying to learn as much about these cars as possible.

Comment

• Name: Stephen
                                Ethnicity: im a mutt
                                What I Drive: 240sx (doing an RB swap)
                                What I do: College student lol
                                Why am I here: to learn more about the engine I am working on, and take some parts off your guys' hands hopefully at some point (unfortunately I am almost always broke)

Comment

Working...
                                X