• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakville!

Name: Stefan
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Student
    Why am I here: Selling my BMW so i can buy an GTR - R32...what can i say, i fell in love.

Anyways, i was out at the SKYMEET this past weekend and met a bunch of you guys from Ontario so i thought i'd make it formal and introduce my self here!

Thanks,

Comment

• Name: Jay
      What I do: Mobile Electronics Installer
      Why am I here: Always looking for local(ish) car clubs to add my input and knowledge to from time to time. If anyone has alarm/remote starter/electrical related questions shoot me a PM anytime! My daily driver is a 1994 Subaru WRX RHD import.

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Ragnar ( Raggi)
        Ethnicity: Icelandic
        What I do: Work on a freezer trawler
        Why am I here: Just looking for some general info and writeups about different parts being installed in GTR´s

Comment

• Name: Jonathan
          Ethnicity: French Canadian
          What I do: IT consultant
          Why I'm here: Well, I'm a big fan of skyline especially the gts-t. I'm here to discuss about it, find parts and look into other members projects.

Comment

• Name: Rey
            Ethnicity: Phillipino Canadian
            What I do: work
            Why am I here:Looking to buy my very first GTR.

Comment

• Name is Ronnie. I have been into Nissans for about 10 years. Fabricator by trade, building cages and chassis since the mid 90s, mostly in the off road industry with roots in circle, drag and road racing. The past 7 years I have been building sand rails for Wicked Sand Toys, but they recently decided to call it quits and have closed the shop. So I now fabricate for myself as True Berserk Fabrication. I live in Riverside SoCal. 33 years old. I currently am in the middle of building a time attack S13.5 and have owned several 240sx's, 300zx's, and a Datsun 510. Still awaiting my chance to add a GTR to the list

Comment

• G'day mates, Benno from Australia's beautiful east coast here!

I'm a greying 35 year old bloke who's just nuts for Skylines

I have two at the moment, one for the road, and one for the track.

My true love is my very basic, but adorable R32 GTS-t we built for tarmac rallying mainly but it holds its head up high when we venture to the circuit as well.
                I know me of my in-car video footage has already made it to this forum

And my weekend road car is an R34 GTR V-Spec, street orientated with a few mild mods for performance and appearence;

So, yeah, throw another Shrimp on the barbie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlin View Post
                  So, yeah, throw another Shrimp on the barbie!
                  wuhh?
                  sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Name : Shane Sawatzki

This is my new account, my old account name was "gts4-1991" , but i Sold the gts4 and now have a 92 GTR.
                    1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                    1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                    i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                      wuhh?
                      haha, yeah it's just Aussie for "lets stand around and have a beer and talk Skylines"

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: Ryan
                        What I do: Hoes, loljk I work at a Hose manufacturing/distribution... place...
                        Why am I here: Infomayonnaise

Comment

• Name: Mike
                          Ethnicity: White Canadian
                          What I do: Plumber Apprentise
                          Why am I here: Have always been in to skylines and finaly been able to buy one, So now I need to learn about them and tune mine.

Comment

• Name: Azuma
                            Ethnicity: Japanese
                            What I do: We ship parts to our customers who find them online in Japan. I had a couple GTRs that needed to part out, so I stopped by here to put them up for sale and see if there is any interest.
                            I need have a set of Nismo seats that need to go fast along with quite a few other parts.

Comment

• Name: kyle
                              Ethnicity:whitey
                              What i do:Work at a machine shop, building power transmissions
                              Why im here:Im here to spread my love and obsession for gtrs. Ive been a Nissan boy since i had my 89 silvia s13 (man i miss her).. And now ive finally got my dream car, an r32 gtr. This site will be useful for me because ill probably need alot of advice and opinions from you guys on certin things along the way.

kyle..............

Comment

• Name: Joel
                                Ethnicity: English Canadian
                                What I do: wall mart shelf stalker
                                Why am I here: I just finally got the car I wanted sense I was 13. After all the civics and what not and need some people who know what there talking about when it comes to imports.Becuase i live in a town where all there is are riced out civics and talons well of course besides my skyline lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X