• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Jony
    Ethnicity: hungarian
    What I do: mechanic
    Why am I here: just got out of the honda world and entering the skyline world...aka, real cars. ive had a couple gtrs and im enjoying them greatly.

Comment

• Name: Bob
      What I do: Sales
      Why I am here: Have a 2010 GT-R and absolutely love this car. Want to hear what fellow owners / fans have to say...

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Sherwin
        Ethnicity:Filipino
        What I do: Construction
        Why I am here: I just purchased a 1992 skyline gtr, and i'm looking for advice to what's on how to built the car. I used own an acura integra but then now i decided to switch over to nissan.

Comment

• Hi!

Me:
          Name: Michael
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          What I do: Student
          Why am I here: I'm looking to learn a whole lot, meet some new people and just enjoy my time here!

Comment

• Name: Josh
            Why am I here: I have always liked the skyline gtr. I joined this car club to talk to other car owners and recieve help with issues

Comment

• Name: Brayden
              What I do: Ride Motocross
              Why am I here: i love imports
              Huber

Comment

• Driftmania Canadian Championships

Hi guys this is Frank Maguire, I'm the director of Ontario operations for the Driftmania Canadian Championships. We are excited to be here on the GTRCanada board. If you have any questions about the series or our events. Please feel free to say hello.

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Amir
                  What I do: Student at Ryerson University
                  Why am I here: Trying to sell my 2000 Honda prelude to pick up a r32 GTR. Before you say "OMG 18 YEAR OLD IRRESPONSIBLE DRIVER", let me just make sure you are all aware that I've owned 2 cars in the past ( 2 different preludes) and I'm a safe driver and completely against street racing. Meaning no tickets up-to-date! *knock on wood*. Anyway I'm trying to pick it up for next summer, been lurking for a couple days now doing my homework and it seems like the right car for me!!
                  pic of the lude for those interested

Comment

• New to Forum

Hello everyone,

Name's Anthony, Im currently in the process of getting a 91' r32 gts-t type m, the car is saftied in alberta, and the owner has had it for about 3 years.

I've been looking around on the forums here for information, but info on manitoba is pretty scarce, i see that there are few manitoba memebers as well.

Basically all I want to know is if it's registered and saftied in Alberta right now, is there a good chance it will pass a Manitoba inspection? To the best of my knowledge, the lights, seatbelts etc. had to be fixed in alberta when he saftied it, so if all of that was already covered than I should be good in Manitoba right?

Thanks in advance for help, and i look forward to being a member on this forum!

Anthony
                    Originally posted by Paradis
                    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

• Me

Me:
                      Name: Jeff
                      What I do: work, sleep, eat, work, sleep, eat......
                      Why am I here: I want to learn more about the coveted skylines and share what (little) knowledge I have with others.

Comment

Name: chris
                        Ethnicity: canadian
                        What I do: engineer, chemical
                        Why am I here: To learn from others and share experiences i've had from working on cars.

Comment

Hey im Grant im 20 years old and live in Richmond BC. I have a 240sx with an rb20det in it had it for about a year and a half now. Im looking to build the motor and do some tuning and whatnot and want to thank everyone in advance for the help and advice that I am going to receive.

Comment

• hey ime nick and i just got my first skyline its just a gtst but i am slowely bilding it up got a rb 25 turbo and a few uther litel mods so it gose prity good r32 all the way tho not a fan of the r 33s to rounded

Comment

• Intro

Hey there, Names Jeff. Owned a bunch of cars from honda to nissan to subaru with a handful in between. Lookin to trade my WRX for an R32 GTR and figured what better place to see whats out there.
                              22 years old and born in Mississauga Ontario. Living in Barrie 50min North of GTA.

Comment

• hey names graham. ive had a r32 gtr for a couple years don't get to drive it as much as i would like to but i love it. lookin for other gtr ppl talk swap parts for help etc

Comment

Working...
                                X