• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,

Me:
    Name: Dave
    Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
    What I do: Administration
    Why am I here: I love Datsun/Nissan cars. I own a 76 280z with RB25det. Short story for this car, I've own this car since 2005. Brought the car with L28E duo carbs. The car runs ok, at some point, I was about to sell the car for a GTR, coincidently, my friend offered me a RB25 engine with tranny. So this is how my project started in 2007. Did the swap in 2007 at SG motorsport by Sasha Anis, installation was not bad, custom FMIC, but the car runs very very lean!!!! Back fires when I down shift. Poor tunning!!! So I left my car at my garage for about a year. Finally, this Spring, I got my car repainted in Supra Special Edition Blue, after the paint job, brought my car to Whiteheadperformance for Brake kit and suspension installation and a bit of tunning. Now the car pulls and runs wicked!!!!! There are still many minor fix for the car. But here is she!!! Anyone want to ask about 240z or 280z, I can probably help out.

Comment

• Name: Jeremy Engel
      Background: Caucasian
      Interests: Two years ago i started researching into Japanese cars and the rest is history lol

Comment

• New from the UK

names Andy
        from England,UK
        Own an ECR33 S2

Comment

• name:Gary George
          ethnicity:white
          what i do:work
          why im here:to buy cars

Comment

• name: nic gray
            what i do: produce clerk at no frills
            why im here: Love skylines, would love to own one

Comment

• Name: Fred
              Location Coquitlam BC
              Work: Local Fire Dept.
              Finally picked up my first Skyline, great fun.... Have already met a couple of members who have been a great help.

Comment

• New here

Name: Nick
                Reason I'm here: Owner of a R32 GTR and will use the site as reference.

Comment

• Name: Jonathan
                  Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                  What I do: UW student
                  Why am I here: I am determined to get my hand on a skyline gtr simply because it is such a marvelous machine. I plan to learn from everyone here and mod my (future)gtr to a one-of-a-kind street/track car

Comment

• Name: Will
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    What I do: I work in the oiilfield
                    Why I am here: I just moved up in the world and bought a '90 Skyline GTR...and quickly moved back down when someone smashed into me.. I was on my way out of town to drive back home to BC, and got hit and run...yesterday...****!. The previous owner suggested this forum to get some help putting it back together.

Comment

• Name: Colin
                      Ethnicity: Scottish Canadian
                      What I do: Crane Operator
                      Why I am here: Always wanted to beef up a Skyline, finally bought my first one this summer, not a GTR, but i'm working my way there. Pulling it apart as we speak ('90 Gts-t) and running into a few hang ups, so i looked online for a forum i could get information from, and share later on. Not planning on doing a massive HP build, just medium mods for now, once i get a GTR then i'll go all out.
                      You gotta pay to play.

Comment

• Hey guys/girls, I posted a brief intro. a few days ago but i wanted to properly introduce myself.

Name: Aaron
                        Ethnicity: Caucasian
                        What I do: Seasonal construction services
                        Why am I here: I recently had an interest in tuner/Japanese cars. I thought it would be an awesome hobby to work on cars, and make them fast and hot. I love skyline R34's but here in Canada (like everyone else is familiar with) They arent legal [YET] . As per the 15 year rule. Anyways, since its not available yet, I thought I could pick up a stock R32 GTR. And work on it to make it a hot and powerful car as my first car/project. The GTR is going to be a daily summer/spring car. I would not torture it by wintering it! harsh! But yeah, thats me. Into those kind of cars I don't know too much about cars but I would LOVE to learn about under the hood, and car electronics

Pm me if you would like

Comment

• Name: Galwin
                          Ethnicity: Chinese/Vietnamese born/raised Danish/Canadian
                          What I do: Red Bull Rep
                          Why I'm here: I got one too! R32 GTR w/ R33 front conversion.
                          1990 R32.3 GTR

Comment

name : danny
                            Ethnicity: Canadian
                            What I do: mecano

Nice to meet other people interested in importing Skylines to Canada!

Comment

• Yuan23

I'm Jp.. I'm a Filipino just arrived here in Toronto last july.. I want to get my hands on a skyline soon or other jdm car. . This site would be very helpful..

Comment

• r32 gtr

hello everyone my name is justin i'm 32 just picked up a close to stock 93 r32 gtr my dream car i live in sudbury ontario yeah lots of snow so for now the car is parked in my garage but it pulls really hard can't wait for spring!!

Comment

Working...
                                X