X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Matt
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Valve tech.

I am here to learn in to depth of my car and help others if i have the knowledge or have ran into the same problem. I grew up working on cars and took all my mechanic classes in high school. I have a good understanding of cars and am mechanically inclined. I have a basic knowledge of forced induction cars, but have lots to learn.

Comment

• My name is Randy and i live in Florida. My goal is to have a whole crew of skylines in florida. Once i left Japan i fell in love with them. I need to find one at a good price and build it.

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

Been lurking for a while, just thought I would share our R14(S14 with full GTR power/drive train) Here are some specs.

full roll cage, proper bracing in the right spots
        r34 gtr brembos front and rear, raybestos motorsport pads, brake ducting
        R32GTR front suspension, caster changed to 7degrees through custom upper control arm mounts. Stock swaybar, Stock Upper Arms, Stock lower arms, Stock tierods, Quaife Front LSD, urethane swaybar bushings
        R33GTR rear suspension, full adjustable links, R32GTR stock swaybar, nismo LSD
        Tires are Hoosier A6 (Autocross compound for time attack) and BFG R1 (enduro + lapping) 275/35 on a 18x10.5
        Torque Split is running fixed with 40-55-60psi in the transfer case (ATTESSA eliminated) depending on preference and tires/track condition
        its a built motor, borg warner airwerks twinscroll turbo, expecting 680-700hp on E85 (e85 helps response and spool), good oiling system and cooling is getting improved right now

Car will soon be rocking new EFR Turbo.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Before the race changes.

now some newer pics with the new V mount set up and other race mods.

Some aero changes.

Rear and under side

Street driving

Thanks for reading.

Regards
        Jon

Comment

• Derek King Indiana

Just picked up my first skyline r33 gts this weekend.
          I live in Indiana
          Like all kinds of cars
          Race
          Drift
          Drink
          Party
          Snowboard
          pics

picking up skyline

Comment

• Wa Gwan

Alex McKenzie
            Live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
            Hockey, Golf and Cars are my passions

Currently own a moderately modded '03 Mazda Protege 5 with some rust issues and looking at buying a Skyline GT-R within a month or so. Coming on here to do some research and look at some dooope pics!

First car I bought in GT5 was the GT-R R34 sooo dirty 600hp!

Comment

• Hi everyone!

Comment

• intro

Name: Chris Love
                What I do: security
                Why am I here: im looking at getting a skyline, im more of a old school muscle car guy mostly because of my dad but my bud just picked up a mint 240 and ive been dying to jump on a skyline or supra, rx7 so ne body that sees this send me wat u got im looking to only spend around 6 or 7000 but i do have a 2001 mint prelude that i would trade plus cash thx guys and im thrilled to be here.

Comment

• NAME:Geoffrey Bordeleau
                  WORK:CF
                  Just need info on skylines and stuff,own 1995 r33 Gtr

Comment

• Intro post...

22 years old
                    S14, S30, 510

Here for general info and shopping.

Comment

• hello guy's and.... girl's...maybe..lol

name:Braden McElwaine
                      How's it going everyone my name is Braden, im an s-chassis driver mostly because being 18 with a daughter i can't afford an r chassis yet lol, i have been a member of son240sx.org for about 3 years now so i know how to forum's work.I'm currently building a a motor for my DD(1993 nissan 240sx) witch is a NEO rb25det ...but i need some oem part's new head,trans,random things so i figured this would be the place to find them and have people that have some experience with this motor the could give me some help it i get stuck at any stage of this build.So hello to everybody at GTRC from me
                      Braden McElwaine (Wangan 7)
                      1993 240sx ka-t- sold
                      1990 240sx- sold
                      1990 240sx-1300lb drift missile
                      1993 240sx-rb25det DD
                      1994 infiniti q45-for sale 1500$!

Comment

• Hi all

Name: Simon (RB30DET)
                        Ethnicity: HongKongish Australian
                        What I do: Aeronautical engineer
                        Why am I here: Cars have been my hobby ever since I can remember and RB-power kicks ass ! I own and drive two RB powered vehicles - a stock 1987 (Aust) Holden Commodore powered by a RB30ET and a highly modified 1997 JDM Nissan R33 Skyline GTS25t powered by a RB25/30 (RB25 head with a RB30 block) pushing out 437 rwkw. The R33 has been my on-going project for the last 5 or so years and it started off as an import from Japan in 2005 and it's sucked $$$$ out of my wallet since.....but it's worth every cent when she skips across three lanes of traffic on the motorway doing 110km/hr when I plant my right foot.
                        RB30DET !

Comment

• Any advice you guys need on RB motors, feel free to email me at trust2@live.com.au

I've been playing with RB series of engines for well over 15 years so I know a little bit about them. We have done conversions such as RB25 into 240Z, RB26 into 240z, RB26 into R33 GTS25t, RB25 into R32 GTSt, RB25/30 into R33 GTS25t, RB25/30 into R31 GTS.... Other conversions we have had success in include SR20 into Datsun 510 (1600), FJ20 into 510, SR20 into 180B SSS, SR20 into R31 coupe, Chevy 327 (single turbo) into 1976 Celica, Chevy 350 (single turbo) into DR30 Skyline and Chevy 350 (twin turbo) into 260Z
                          Last edited by RB30DET; 01-09-2011, 11:26 PM.
                          RB30DET !

Comment

• Intro

My name is Bill I am 27 now, Live In MA, I work as a Nissan Tech In framingham. I have owned my R33GTR Vspec for about 4 years now. Its mostly stock now but i plan a full engine build.

Comment

• Im dave, i own an s13 right now. eventually i want to get an r32.

Comment

• Intro

Name: Juuso Cantoona
                                What I do: Electrical power engineer
                                Why am I here: Looking what other guys do with their GT-R:s around the world
                                My cars: Highly modificated Sr20det S14A (repaired from crashed one) now sold. current project car, BeeR B324R, you can read more about that car on Banzai Magazine 01/11

Comment

Working...
                                X