Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I introduced myself about 3 months ago....

... And now I finally got my new car keys today. What a joy the long drive home was.

I have a little bit of idle surge sometimes... Cold weather maybe? Blitz BOV causing it?
    www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• New here

Name: DJ
      Why I'm here: I have a rb20det swapped s13
      Profession: Cargo shipping

Just wanted to say hello

Comment

• Name: Danny
        Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
        What I do: Military
        Why am I here: Finally got my dream car and need all the info i can get . and a friend of mine that lived in canada told me to join this awesome site.... hope to pick ur brains on this glorious machines ....

Here is a pic of my baby 1994 R32 GTR

Comment

• Hoping to share about ATTESA ETS and ETSPro

Hi,

I have joined the club to learn the experience members have had with ATTESA ETS/ETSPro

Thanks,
          -Hooman

Comment

• newbie to the skyline world and loving it!

HELLO

I'm new to the nissan scene but not to the imports I've always owned hondas and now that my late prelude type Sh got written off by a drunk driver I got me a bit of cash pay day for her and decided why not move up to something with a bit more kick and fun to drive proud owner of a R33-GTS25T as you can see in my name.

Can't wait to learn new things and work on her in the garage hope fully voluntarily work not the I have to fix this sh@! lol
            I have some good knowledge about engines and where to get parts in Calgary area so I'll be happy to share some of my knowledge and pick some of the experts brains on here too.

Cheers ppl !!
            Last edited by R33_GTS25T; 12-29-2012, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Intro

Low down: 15 years ago a beast was created from the heart of Japan, 1998 Skyline GT-R R34. I'm joining in hopes to own one very shortly.

Short n sweet!

Comment

• Name: Chad
                Ethnicity: French Canadian
                What I do: study chemistry @ Sherbrooke university
                Why am I here: I have been into cars ever since i was 5 or 6.. passion grows stronger everyday for the godzilla I wish to own someday.. I do have a deep thing for the R32, i have posters on my wall of it... Im telling myself that after Uni, its basically the first major thing I wish to buy because i've wanted it for so long, hence i sometimes tell myself i need to follow my dreams and drop out of Uni to buy one... but that's a no-go. I do have a daily driver which im learning to do basic stuff, but I hope jumping from a mazda to a GTR wont be too much later on. I know very well how engines work (in my mind) but it's applying it when you're in front of the engine that scares me a bit.. we'll see
                Im registering cuz i've been lurking GTR and GTS projects for... almost 6 months now and it's time to register!
                Even though i never drove one, the GTR is the only car i consider buying.. in due time!

Comment

• new member bio

newbie to GTR CANADA i'm from the u.s. and owner of a 1990 gts-t type M..rb20det....always wanted a GTR but had to settled with what was legal (paperwork wise) here....many many years around Nissan cars...i currently own and race the following cars...GTU/GT2 z31 300ZX 3.0 v6 powered...GTU/GT2 280zx L28 powered and Morris Clements 1987 scca nat'l champ car....Group 8 SVRA 260z L26 powered....also (2) 1971 240Z's street cars and (2) first gen Mazda RX-7 e-production cars....don't ask why????????? i hope being a member will help me source parts and meet members with much more knowledge on skylines than i have....this site did help me find the right car cover for my GTS-T ,,,a 1980's-current PEP BOYS camaro cover fits like a glove.....looking forward as i navigate...Bill

Comment

• Intro

hello all

Rece
                    age 27
                    red seal mechanic
                    Trail BC, Canada

Just saved it from being parted out a r32 93 gts-t type M 4 door and now shes my daily
                    lots of plans for the car and im glad there is a sight like this for support when needed
                    always have been a fan of the skyline ive had tons of other imports such as mitsu eclipse ,supras, lots of hondas lol, 240sx's, 300zx, Rx7's ect now im sporting the 4 door gts-t not only becouse its beautifull looking but now my son can hang with me in the back seat (baby seat)lol
                    Last edited by rece_b; 01-01-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Intro

Name : kay
                      Ethnicity: Vietnamese/Chinese
                      What I do: Hustle to fix my skyline.
                      Why am I here: To gain more knowledge on my first skyline and find the parts i need to make it beautiful once again.
                      follow or check out my instagram kaywiin

Comment

Why I am here: I am here to learn and further my knowledge of the R chassis

Comment

• Name: Matt
                          Ethnicity: Czechoslovakian (White :P)
                          What I do: I am a web designer for a production company.
                          Why am I here: I currently drift a Z33 in amateur competitions and am hoping to soon upgrade into an R33! I got to drive my good friend Nick's R32 GTS-4 recently and fell absolutely in LOVE with the R-chassis, and personally I think R33's are the way to go!

Comment

• Name: Mike
                            Ethnicity: Canadian
                            What I do: computer science student with (some education in automotive)
                            Why am I here: Since i was young i wanted to be a serious racecar driver, so naturally i was interested in cars and of course what makes those things go!!. with two uncles who teach mechanics , so i always have the tools and the time.. couple months ago i got a 1989 nissan 240sx coupe engine pretty much toast, i drove her home and picked me up and rb20det and a few parts , couple months pass and my car is up and running like a champ , ready for a drive EXCEPT! i need a POWERSTEERING PUMP!
                            I come here to learn , Meet, and exchange a few laughs ? not here to beak others builds , quotes , or style,
                            were all into driving
                            we all have our choice of ride

Comment

• youmustcallmedragon
                              Name: Justin
                              What I do: Third year automotive apprentice
                              Why I'm here: Because I finally got a hold of a GT-R! I started saving at a young age for one and found a GT-R at 15 but was crushed to find it had an SR20 in it! After that I never found one worth buying, until a couple months ago. Went straight to the bank and picked it up the next day. Wasn't quite the happy day I had expected to have with my new baby though. Only an hour into my trip back home and she starts puffin blue! towed it the rest of the way to the shop I work at. Quick compression test in the morning proved my worst nightmare...engine is comin out the sad part is the guy I bought it off of was completely unsympathetic that he sold me a worn out engine, told me a must have raced someone on the way home...so anyway that's why I'm here! I'll probably need some tips shoehorning that beast out somewhere along the line, I also have some knowledge that may help some people out. Happy posting

Comment

• Blkbtty
                                Name: James
                                What I do: Autocad
                                Why am I here: New Skyline owner at the ripe old age of 45. I was introduced to them by my son who has a 92 r32 gts-t. I just bought a 92 r32 GT-R. This will be a steep learning curve for me as my other car is a 65 Plymouth ragtop which I will now be selling. No, it's not mid life crisis! lol
                                I need to learn about turbos, FI and Japanese cars in general. Mine needs some indepth repairs, so I will be relying on the wealth of knowledge here.

Comment

Working...
                                X