• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Name: Kevin
    Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
    What I do: Home Depot Asset Protection Associate
    Why am I here: Started off with JDM 1992 Eg civic hatchback (auto), it had absolutely no power and then upgraded to a 2000 Civic Si (5spd), the si had more power but still lacking HP I upgraded again to a Rsx Type-S. This was fun for a couple years and now I own an Audi Quattro 4door (because practicality) and it is my DD. Now it is time to get a toy and nothing is better than a GTR R32 for some spirited driving. SO currently I am searching for an R32 but thought I should join the forums ahead of time to familiarize myself with the rhd life!

Comment

• Me

Jason
      Canadian-romanian-and and lots of other douces
      Lachute quebec
      What i do, hum, i do everything but yet I do nothing, I'm a good tig welder (worked for
      Lachute performance) I build engines, race cars, anything vehicle related I do and more!! Call about your free quote.
      Why I'm here, I've had a skyline since 2006 and I love Godzilla, and Yep, skyline all the way

Comment

• Name: Q
        What I do: Toyota Service Writer and Live Streamer
        Why am I here: I tried a lot of cars but no Nissan yet, well. It's about time.

I used to drift a AE86 a lot but now I'm just putt'ing around town in my Prius C. Yeeeeeeeee.

Comment

• Name: Ryan
          Ethnicity: Its Complicated
          What I Do: Attempt to be employed
          Why I Am Here: Always had an interest in cars, particularly japanese cars, so i joined years ago hoping to gather information that would help me if i ever bought a Skyline, and now that i own an R33 Gts-t i figured i would start posting
          Last edited by Soupoffury; 07-18-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• New to this forum

Name: Matt
            Vehicle: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR Goldzila
            Hello to all of the members. I am new to the forum but not to owning my vehicle. I am from the States and when I learned I was moving to Canada I started the Skyline project. I first lived in Calgary which is where this vehicle was built by Autodrea. The car is an absolute beast including a Brian Crower 2.8 stroker kit, Brian Crower 264 cams, Tomei RB cam gears, Tomei exhaust, Tomei fuel rail, Borg Warner S300SX single turbo conversion, Doc Race manifold, Tial waste gate/blow off valve, Mishimot rad/fans, Autodream custom 3-inch down pipe/intake, ID 1000 injectors, Greedy kevlar timing belt, N! oil/water pump, ABS delete, Whitline suspension, Link ECU standalone, Megan Racing coil overs, Takata Harnessess, Bride Seats, Planted basemoount brackets, Grip Royal steering wheel, NRG hub/quick disconnect, USW Forged custom made forged 3-piece wheels, Pirelli tires, and of course the custom gold 3M wrap hence the name Goldzila.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. I live in a tiny little town called Chatham half way between London and Windsor Ontario so not a whole lot going on here. My other vehicle is a 1992 Mazda RX-7 FD that is being built right now. Happy to meet everyone and I will be posting questions about my car soon so I look forward to everyones input.

Comment

• Tyler Ursin
              Lebanon, CT USA
              29 yrs old
              Lineman Electrician for occupation

i drive a s14 kouki with a rb26 swap. just here for engine discussion and such. mostly to use the for sale forums to buy and sell. I'll post some of my car on here hope to spend some time on here!

Comment

• Name: Renat
                Ethnicity: Tatar, born in USSR, Kazakhstan
                What I do: Sell vehicles from Japanese auto-auctions
                Why am I here: I love Skyline GTR, sell lots of them and dream of buying one for myself one day

Toprank Global is your international vehicle dealer for importing and exporting cars. Toprank based in Japan will locate and ship your dream car from and to anywhere in the world. Auction services to private party sales Toprank has the pride for quality.

Comment

• Name: Graeme Adamson
                  Vehicle(s): 1990 Nissan GT-R, 1992 Nissan 240sx

I recently picked up a GT-R for a great deal through a friend. One of the first questions everyone seems to ask me is "Are you on GTRC yet?". Its a steep learning curve but I'm trying to learn as much as I can about these great cars and this forum has been an awesome resource.

Comment

• Me:
                    Name: Josh
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    What I do: A trained firefighter who moves furniture for Leon's (getting hired is tough!)
                    Why am I here: To me the Skyline car is more than just a car, I love the history behind it. I love how advanced Japanese cars have been compared to American muscle. They are a beautiful car from any angle and it just blows me away with what they are capable of. Amazing machines.

Comment

• New GTR

Not new to skyline engines had a few rb20det engines in previous 240sx drift missile but recently purchased an 89 GTR to outdo my last import build which was a 394 whp @ 19 psi Honda.

Stay tuned in the build thread to see more as I will be actively re- building during fall/winter

Trent

Comment

• My Intro

Name: Bron
                        Ethnicity: Canadian
                        What I do: Studying and finding jobs to fund for my car
                        Why am I here: I have been into the jdm car scene for 3 years now. About a year ago i imported my 1997 r33 gtr. I have been in love since and im looking to help people and find info about my car on the forums

Comment

• GSX-R35

Name: Oliver
                          Vehicles: 1990 Nismo R32 GT-R, 2010 R35 GT-R

Hello! New to the forum. I've got a Nismo R32 that I'm restoring to tiptop shape and joined here in the hopes of finding the info and parts I need to do so.

Comment

• Welcome to the forums Oliver !

Comment

• name: Jeff
                              Cars: 91 GTS, 94 JZX90, 93 DA9

1991 skyline GTS-T, imported it myself about 1.5 years ago.

Ironically, the previous owner in Japan was a fellow who was part of the US airforce. We caught up and he was delighted to see his car again. The only real mods when it came from japan were the usual FMIC and wheels and coilovers. The car has a sunroof with apparently is rare?

Specs:
                              1991 GTS-T type M, 140xxx kms

engine stuff:
                              Rb25 turbo
                              FMIC
                              GTR injectors/resistor and GTR fuel pump
                              300zx maf and rom tune
                              RSR/APEX-i 3.5" exhaust and HKS turbo elbow
                              Comp clutch stage 3 clutch kit
                              some kind of short throw shifter and aluminum bushings
                              3" aluminum radiator
                              10 row mishimoto oil cooler kit

Interior:
                              Depo oil press/temp, water temp, AEM wideband, Greddy boost gauges.
                              HKS turbo time
                              Greddy profec B spec II EBC
                              deep dish random steering wheel and extender hub
                              Bride Vios 3 seat, mounted RIGHT to the floor because I'm really tall...
                              Pink radio surround and pink Dildo knob.

Exterior:
                              Vertex fiberglass GTR vented fenders
                              GTR bumper and N1 headlights/W HID
                              OEM skirts and spats, spoiler deleted
                              Dmax CF drop vent hood

Suspension/brakes:
                              PBM/ISIS rear arms
                              Poly bushings through out
                              No front sway bar
                              Extended FLCA and relocated bump stop
                              S14 tierods
                              new balljoints front/rear
                              PBM eccentric rack bushings
                              GKtech tierod spacers
                              adjustable upper control arms, flipped for more camber!
                              Megan tension rods
                              hawk HP+ pads, oem rotors, goodride brake lines all around.

Coming to the car soon/being installed are:
                              HKS Gt2530 turbo
                              godspeed FFIM
                              new rom tune since the JDM one is shite...
                              Rocket bunny wing!

Hope you like

Last edited by j-min; 09-02-2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Hey all
                                Name: Jeff Hedden
                                Vehicle(s): 1990 Tommy Kaira R

Hi all I have had my Kaira GTR for about 30 days now, absolutely loving the car thought it would be time to join a good resource on these vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X