Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a r33 gtr.. yes indeed a nice car to have..

Comment

• Hello GT-R Canada!

Name: Dan

Ethnicity: White Canadian

What I do: Pilot Truck Driver

Why am I here: It all started about 4 years ago, I got into the series Initial D... I fell in love with the entire Japanese car scene. I remember the first time I saw that Skyline on the show... It was amazing. I immediately started to research the GTR and learned of there history.

Shortly after by some luck I stumbled upon a sweet little project car about 8 hours away. I called up my dad and told him we were going on a road trip. So we went on this road trip out to Winnipeg and looked at this 92 R32 GTR. The pictures that I saw in the add made the car look mint... But there were many things that needed TLC. The previous owner abused it pretty bad but the drive train seemed very solid.

So after some negotiations I swindled the price down by a large margin and drove it home. I remember that first ride, all 8 hours of it, It was superb to say the least I fell in love with the feel for the car the looks that I got while driving it. And now after a rather long wait I have come to the point of getting her safetied and ready to be my summer daily driver.

So I hope that the I can soak up some knowledge from this forum and I hope that you are all patient with me as I learn more about the car and find sources for much needed parts now and in the future.

Comment

• Hey Everyone!

Me:
        Name: Mitchell
        Ethnicity: French Canadian
        What I do: Film Student
        Why am I here: I have been into the japanese car scene and culture for a while now. And i recently picked up my first car, a 97 GTS25T M Series 2! I'm just here to learn as much as i can and connect with like minded people.

Comment

• R33 Power steering pump

Looking for R33 power steering pump help gratefully appreciated.

Comment

• hello

hoping to get answers for my r33 here. thanks

Comment

• You guys have a great community here, and hopefully this is the 365 in which I get my dream car. Finally decided to make an account after scouring lots of pages as a guest.

Cheers.

Comment

• Welcome!
                Many of us here are in a similar situation, especially when it comes to finally completing our dream of owning such a car as a Skyline!

Comment

• I just watched Initial D last night,

It was actually quite good, i can see how it influenced you !

Comment

• Name: Leo
                    Ethnicity: Chinese
                    What I do: like to know new things in cars
                    Why I'm here: I just really like motorsports. Especially Skylines!!

Comment

• newb

Hi hi h

Comment

• Zane
                        Mechanic
                        looking for a Stagea

Comment

• I want godzilla

Me:
                          Name: Ron
                          Ethnicity: caucasian canadian
                          What I do: Work for a shittty car dealer!!
                          Why am I here: For the last 2 years a work colleague hasn't shut up about his r32 and sooo he got me hooked to GODZILLA and where actually headed down to SKYMEET this weekend and i'm bringing some CASH!!! for an r32 GTR so if i'm lucky i'll be driving home with a new toy!!!
                          Last edited by whatsk8; 07-14-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• f*%k you Ron!!! (I'm the work colleague) lol

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Amanda
                              Ethnicity: Canadian? White? This question is weird.
                              What I do: Front end stuff at Speedtech Racing Edmonton
                              Why am I here:
                              Yippie So I now have whichever DR30 Iron Mask was being kicked around Alberta for the longest time.. It's still in pieces but still shiny and sitting pretty. Parts on order from Japan currently to get the FJ back in running condition. No idea why it was taken apart in the first place. Will be looking for the front bumper pieces + head lights.
                              (My dailys are a blue-grey GTiR and a FZ750.)
                              Last edited by dr30; 07-14-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Hi How Do I Post Something?

Comment

Working...
                                X