X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Kane
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Currently enrolled in Power Engineering
    Why I am here: Just imported a beautiful R32 GTR from Japan.

Comment

• Name: Shihab
      Ethnicity: Bangladeshi American
      What I do: Boring arse computer whatsits

Why am I here: The Skyline GTR R32 has been my dream car since I was first introduced to it by a friend that was into the Initial D anime back when I was still in university. It's finally legal to import under the 25-year exemption and so I bought a well documented and well sorted 1990 gunmetal one from Dave Warrener of The GTR Shop in the UK She'll be imported to the States in March 2015 so that leaves me plenty of time to bone up on R32 knowledge and buy goodies here and there.

Comment

• Name: Felipe
        Ethnicity: Brazilian American
        What I do: compooter and phone stuffz

Why am I here: Like many other 'Mericans, I'm interested in finally being able to import an r32...that and this site seems like a good resource for info. Chyeah.

Comment

• Name: Greg
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          What I Do: Mechanical Engineer

Why am I here: Starting a new job in a few weeks and am in the market for a Skyline. I have always felt the need to do as much research as possible before making a big purchase, and this seems like one of the most active forums I can find. I am here to learn everything there is to know about the Skyline, specifically the R34 GT-R and RB26 engine.

Comment

• Name: Nick
            Ethnicity: Whitey
            What I Do: Private security, bum

Why am I here: I'll start off by saying I've traditionally been a Mustang guy having owned a few Cobras here and there. After spending a year studying Osaka, Japan and having quite a few R32's catch my eye, I decided to import a 1989 GT-R from Canada after I returned to the US. I now have a Gunmetal '89 GT-R that I picked up in Calgary and drove all the way back to Indiana. I am here to learn more about these cars, share my experience with others, and use the marketplace to find bits 'n bobs for my R32.

Comment

• Welcome and Mustangs are terrible
              Just kidding. They sound awesome with FlowMasters

Comment

• Name: Matvei
                What I Do: University Student

Why I am here: I own a federally legal R32 GTS-t Type M

Comment

• Hi I'm Marc from Toronto,
                  I've had automotive interests since grade school...
                  I've loved skylines since I could remember and finally own one

Comment

• Name: Brody
                    What I do: construction

Why im here: Just bought a skyline seems like the place to be.

Comment

• Hi I'm John from Toronto, always loved the r32's.

Comment

• ok here we go

Name: Jim
                        Ethnicity: Pinoy Canadian
                        What do i do: Structural Designer for an Engineering Firm

Well im a family man with 2 wonderful little boys. Always been an enthusiast of the JDM scene especially on the Skyline GTR. I have a 06 civic si coupe as my daily driver and a gunmetal grey R32 GTR for the summer.

Comment

Just purchased my first Nissan, and happily it's a 93 GTR withal newly built motor with 3000 km on it. Excited to enter the world of Nissan after being a Subaru guy for the last 5 years and sadly had to sell my Sti as life got pricey. But now I have a car with much more power potential and for a fraction of the price (in the long run) hopefully I can get some answers to questions I have ( I'm sure there will be many) and I can get as much enjoyment out of this car as I did the last! Happy to be part of the Japanese legend!

JPayne

Comment

• Name: Alex
                            What I do: Automotive tech (2nd year)
                            Why am I here: I was actually sent here by a member of your community for help last year, but things change and I realized an R34 GTT would be something more....practical for the amount of money I have for now. I may decide to get a gtr in the future via loan or something but for now Im getting my M3 sold (buyer coming to see on monday) and a skyline in my driveway!
                            1990 R32 GTST
                            1968 Mercury Cougar

Comment

• New guy from the Denver Metro area

Name: Matt
                              What I do: Protect and Serve
                              Why am I here: I just bought a white 1989 R32 GTR fitted with a BeeR 324 kit that was sourced out of Canada on the first of August by an importer when it qualified under the 25 year rule in the US. I am here to learn and am hoping to see if anyone on here knows anything about my car. The information I received from the importer was that my car had been in Canada with its previous owner for at least 6 years. I hope to learn a lot on here from my Northern brothers that have a 10 year lead on these wonderful cars due to your governments much more reasonable 15 year importation rule!

Comment

• Name: Shane
                                Ethnicity: Indian Canadian Ehh (The price on that Fiji water though?)
                                What I do: Rob the Kwik-E-Mart
                                Why am I here: <-- Whoa man, that's deep...
                                Last edited by ZeroTo100; 04-10-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X