• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Andrew
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Auto Technician

Why I'm here: I own an s13 hatch with Type-X parts and a S1 RB25 engine. Here for more knowledge and access to RB parts inside Canada

Comment

• Hello GTR Canada

My name is Edgar Rosario

Car: S13 hatch fastback no sunroof built Rb25 Comp Turbo Tbb 5562 etc

its a drift/road race/streetable machine love to meet RB and GTR enthusiast like myself

and sell/buy awesome parts that i acquired thought the years!

Comment

• New R32 owner... intro and slight "emergency" assistance requested.

MrAceman

Name: Niclas Willems
        What I do: Business Owner of property damage restoration company (So a little bit of everything)

Why I'm here: In general? I believe that being a member of a community like this is both a valuable resource and an important "responsibility". I've found that my ownership of other rare cars was greatly benefited by being, at first, a recipient of knowledge, and eventually, a contributor.

Right now, I think I have the ability to do both. I'm sitting in a hotel in Windsor, Ontario, having been turned away by US Customs and Border Protection. In the parking lot is my "new" Nov-1989 charcoal grey Skyline GTR.

I'm not going to sully this intro post with my situation. Rather I'll leave this on a positive note and head over the Skyline General forum to explain my situation and request your help. I think it'll be a worthwhile read for anyone looking at importing an R32.

Glad to be here. I look forward to your advice.

Comment

• yoyo

hey everyone i'm jag and im basically doin everything y'all doin on this site aka buying parts. copy n paste time

Name: jag
          Ethnicity: punjabi
          What I do: work to drive a car
          Why am I here: build

Comment

• Me:
            Name: Ryan
            Ethnicity:Canadian
            What I do: Metal Fabricator
            Why am I here: I am building my first project car a 1998 bmw 318 with a s2 rb25 looking for all the knowledge and information I can get.

Comment

• Name: Shawn
              Ethnicity: Irish Canadian
              What I do: Canadian Military. ACS Tech. Carbon Fiber Manufacture and Repairs. Aircraft Painting. Metalwork
              Why am I here: Recently purchased a '92 Skyline GTR. Excited to attend skyline events.
              Last edited by R32_Shawno; 11-18-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Name: Kiwani
                Ethnicity: black caribbean
                What I do:I work as a Purchasing Officer at our local Oil Refinery.
                Why I am here: I've always loved the skylines, since I was a kid I would use no other car while playing Grand Tourismo. i recently won a R32 GTR at a local car show in a raffle. I want to learn more about these cars and think this is the place to do so.

Comment

• Name: Tyler
                  Ethnicity: American
                  What I do: Parts Counter at Toyota dealership
                  Why am I here: About to buy my first R-chassis and I've always lurked this page for a while, but just now getting around to actually posting.

Comment

• Intro

Me:
                    Name: Ben
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    What I do: Student
                    Why am I here: I recently bought my first Nissan Skyline, a 1990 GTST. Our family also has a 2009 GTR. I am looking to upgrade my car and learn from other members where to find parts and tips to make my dream car a reality. I look forward to your feedback and hearing your thoughts and learning from the group.

Thanks Everyone!

Comment

• Name: Amrit
                      Ethnicity: Indo Canadian
                      What I do: Automotive Technician
                      Why I'm here: I am here because i have loved vehicles coming out of Japan since the R32 and FC, FD days. It is the reason why i became a automotive technician. I am originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba and moved to Calgary in 2006 to start my apprenticeship with Audi and then Porsche. I am now running my own business and thought i have "grown out of" Japanese vehicles, but the truth is that is where my heart is and i would rather work on Skylines, Silvias, RX7'S till the day i cannot hold a wrench any longer. Yes working on Porsche's and high end vehicles was awesome but that is when i truely realized i love vehicles i can build, modify, tune and so forth. When it comes to euros everything is mostly plug and play such as turbo upgrades and such at also a very big expense for the car and parts. I am alot happier person when i think about Skylines, RB26, VR38DETT and so forth.

Comment

• Name: Sibzzzz
                        Ethnicity: Indian
                        What I do: Civil Engineer for NYSDOT
                        Why am I here: because of SKYLINESSSSS

Comment

• Name: Abraham
                          What i Do: AF C-130 crew chief
                          Why am i here: Picked up a beautiful silver 92 Bnr32 and i'm excited to start working on her and as well be a part of this community. My mechanic knowledge is above average but i'm a diy kind of guy and more than willing to learn. I've done some autocross and have really enjoyed it, hoping to do some more track stuff in the near future.

Comment

• Name: Rami
                            What I do:School
                            Why I am here: I've been into the Skyline since I was probably 13, I've had a few of them and it was about time I made an account here
                            Had a few GTR's here and there..

Comment

• Name: Tyler
                              Ethnicity:Canadian
                              What I do: Car Sales
                              Why am I here: I've been lurking for a while, made an account a few months ago to ask a few questions. Really looking into getting an r32 GTR(maybe gtst) come spring.

Comment

• Name: Alex, but everyone callc me Ali G.

Ethnicity: white boy

What I do: I asked the boss, he said **** the dog

Why I'm here: you mean aside from my massive throbbing erections I have for cars, especially imports? I'm here for information. I'm going to hopefully be buying an rb25det r33 and it may have some issues and I want to make sure I'm not biting of me than I can chew.

Comment

Working...
                                X