X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Greg Branton
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Correctional Officer
    Why am I here: Just getting into the skyline scene and want to know as much as possible.

Comment

• New

My names Derrick, from Alaska, do a lot of Subaru stuff,
      Mechanic by trade, kind of getting back to my Nissan roots
      Which stem from my owning an old 200sx and a 240sx.

Comment

name: Bryan

car: 1977 datsun 280z

Hey guys I'm new to the site, ive been into cars since I was a young one, my dad always had datsuns lying around and I am currently looking to drop an RB into my 77. I am a full time college student and work part time, etc. etc. I love gtr's as well as silvia's. If anyone is looking for parts from northern califorina please let me know if I can help find anything

Comment

• Name: Trevor
          Ethnicity: White
          What I do: Welder
          Why am I here: Learn, meet new skyline folk, mods/repairs, going to be hopefully starting a bit of a build soon and hopefully get in on a few cruises or so

Comment

• Ive been on here for so long and this is my first post haha oh and I own a 1991 gtst with just exhaust and intake

Comment

• Hi, i'm new from Montréal, I just bought a 90 R32 GTR. Pretty stock engine, few mods...

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^very nice man i want a skyline,soon i will have a clean one

Name:FRANKY
                Ethnicity: Canadian
                What I do:race cars
                Why am I here: R35 GTR owner this is my sig on nagtroc it includes my mods

Comment

• Heyo,

My Name is Clayton, from the Capital region in Alberta.

I've come to GTRC to do some research about the next right hander I'd like to get my paws on. Have owned a couple gtst's in '32 and '33 models, and have been considering an upgrade to the gtr. Mostly here to lurk and learn.

Bonus points: As a mad scientist, have also been considering transplanting an old rb25 I have around into a beater E36. Any pointers or build threads I can cruise for some inspiration?

Comment

• First Post!!

Nick Meagher,23, Airdrie, Ab,Ca

I have always had a passion for the skyline, to me there is no better way to spend money than to buy a real racecar for the street. I hear this is the place to be in the country for Skyline info and i want it all. My new project is going to be a 1993 gtr vspec. hope everyone will think its respectable. so far goals are 850hp on pump gas, 0-60 in 3.3 , 200mph top speed, and shaving a few hundred pounds. sorry guys the tricks and parts are top secret and i would weld my hood shut after if i dident need to get back in. Anyways hope to learn alot and share alot as well. stay tuned for pics !

Comment

• Hey, I'm Corey.
                      21 years old from the middle of nowhere between Ottawa and Montreal.
                      I'm Headbager on Montrealracing.com for any members, I know franky2222 is on MR

Anyhow, I own an S13 coupe with an RB20DET swap. 3" exhaust is my only engine mod. Other mods include R32 seat, Megan Racing street coils, Canadian Tire lip, and my personal fav, Crown Royal bag shift boot

Most recent image after I took off the spoiler

Comment

• Sup,

Switzer P800 R35 member joining GTRCanada.com

Comment

• Name: alex
                          Ethnicity: white boi
                          What I do: the question is what don't I do

Comment

User ID : Godzira92

Name : Ben

Location/Ethnicity : USA

What do I do : Sell automotive electronics

Why am I here : I have been in the import scene for going on 10 years now always having Turbo's! My first was a Eclipse GST then I moved up and built a WRX in 2002. Now I have my dream car ... a 92 R32 GT-R and looking to learn more about them as well as find some good deals and advice on parts.

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Andrew
                              Ethnicity: Portuguese, Canadian
                              What I do: Mechanic, Buy and sell cars for profits.
                              Why am I here: I've been into JDM cars since I was 120 ever since I had my first ride in an R32 GTR. Ever since then Skyline's have been my dream vehicle. When I turned 17 I got my first car, which was a 04 Mazda RX8... very quickly I got bored of the car and not even 2 years later I sold it to pick up a Twin Turbo 300zx. I've had the 300zx for almost a year now and as of this weekend I am the proud owner of an R33 GTS-T Type M, which I am going to build completely from the ground up and GTR Canada is where I hope to post my progress!

Comment

• Intro

Name: Alex
                                Ethnicity: Scottish, Canadian
                                What I do: College Student/ Lifeguard
                                Why am I here: I've been interested in JDM cars, specifically skylines, since Gran Turismo 1 (PS1 :P). Always dreamed of owning one and i joined mainly for the classifieds but im sure i will have many questions to ask about skylines in the future too. I hope to meet new people with similar interests and i hope that one day i can help out newbies as much as i have been helped online (also member on montreal racing, and RHDQuebec)
                                Thanks
                                -Alex
                                If you need a clutch safety switch or daytime running lights to pass inspection, pm me and I can tell you how to do it for free

1991 Skyline GTS-t 4 Door

Comment

Working...
                                X