This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlidingSideways View Post
    I'm 28, in bonerville ontario, and I didn't have any trouble at all getting insurance with statefarm
    I got the car off a 17 year old who was with statefarm aswell... I'd try them.
    20 and 28 is a big difference

And if StateFarm is insuring them now, awesome news for the Ontario RHD community!
    93 R33 GTST - DD
    97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
    2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• [COLOR="#FF0000"]Name: Alex
      Ethnicity: Italian Canadian
      What I do: High school senior
      Why am I here: Ever since the first fast and the furious movie I've wanted a japanese car. I eventually narrowed it down to a skyline being the reason I'm here. Just to have a nissan would be a drea come true almost. It's like motor oil is running through my vains for every time my dad and I went to the track with his car. After I found GTRC I have been on it constantly. So to sum everyhting up I really, really, really want a skyline.

Comment

• Name. Devon
        Age 22
        Location Calgary Alberta.
        New to this forum. Been in the "drift" scene for a whole here. Built a few s13. 1 Silvia other 240hatch. Sold em both and moved on to a new chassis my 96 skyline Kouki sedan.
        Here to learn more bout the skyline an to share some incite and my build.

Comment

• Name: Brian
          new here always been into cars. i have a z32 TT and am looking for some coilovers

Comment

• Name: Levi
            Ethnicity: Vietnamese Canadian
            What I do: Work for money
            Why am I here: I loved Skylines the moment I first seen it from fast and furious, loved it in games. After browsing online back in grade 4/5 I came by the R32 GT-R and completely fell in love with it. I have a brother who owns 3 GT-R's himself. He introduced me to this site and he's also selling me his third one. I currently drive an s14 Kouki but it's no where close to the gtr haha. I'm looking forward to having this site guide me through things that I don't know about and seek the help I need and of course I'm looking forward to meet locals and new friends from around Canada!

Comment

• Name: Abdullah
              Ethnicity: Afghan
              What I do: Currently drive a forklift at a warehouse and part time student!
              Why am I here: Since I was a kid I have been in love with Nissan Skylines, finally got my hands on one and have never been happier ever since I joined this forum because I want to gain my knowledge on these cars and meet some other owners near by and catch some of these skyline meets! Cheers.

Comment

• Name: Slavce
                Ethnicity: Macedonian
                What I do: Currently in my final year of civil engineering while working as a site engineer for some cash.
                Why am I here: My dream car from the age of 12 has been an R32 GTR and I've just purchased my first one. I've been reading GTR build threads on GTRC for almost a year now, and love every minute of it. I've joined GTRC so I can get the full experience of the forum and so I can gain valuable knowledge to advance my (hopeful) build in the future. Sucks that I'm all the way in Australia when you Canadians go all out on your GTRs, but from the potential we have here, I think I'd like it just as much.

Comment

• Hi

Name: Richard
                  Cars: R32 & R33 GTR Skyline
                  What I do: Auto electrical Engineer
                  Why I'm here: Meet like minded people who are into motorsports and japanese performance on any level .

Comment

• submition

Mike
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    Why am I here: Learn more about the rb series engine.
                    Picked up a gtr a while ago, just getting as much info as i can to see common probems/ solutions are.

Comment

• Tim
                      Ethnicity: Canadian
                      Why am I here: I was asked by a friend to submit a photo for the 2013 calandra that is under way.
                      Also, been a huge fan of the GTR for years now. Considering a nice R32 or R33 or possibly a second gen Aristo as a new vehicle for me so this is a good place to be.

Comment

• Name: Liam
                        Ethnicity: Irish
                        What I do: Electrician
                        Why am I here: Just baught a drift/track r32 gts-t, my buddy has one aswel, so i joined so we could gain more knowledge of the engines and chassis. looking forward to talkin to ye all and wrecking yer heads woth stupid questions lol

Comment

• Name: Chris
                          Ethnicity: Spanish
                          What I do: Software engineering
                          Why am I here: Always good to have a good forum, to enjoy and look at projects from other Skyline Enthusiasts! I owned 2 r32 GTR's, and now have a r34 GTR that I am preparing for the local Time Attack.

Comment

• Name: Alex
                            Ethnicity: White
                            What I do: Graphic Design
                            Why am I here: I enjoy cars and I have finally got an r32 GTR so I figured I would join in case I need some incite on my car. Plus I need some stuff for it so let me know what you have. Also my dad has an r32 as well!
                            R32 GTR

Comment

• Name: Erol
                              Ethnicity: British
                              What do i do?: Formula one Internal logistics co-ordinator (Mercedes AMG Petronas)
                              Why am i here?: i own a 1990 R32 GTR in Grey. i am a Skyline fanatic and love everything JDM. my passions are track cars, watching world time attack and motorsport in general. i dont currently have a track car but i am about to get one (EG Civic)! ive been a member for some time now and its high time i posted on here!

Comment

• me:
                                Name: Nate
                                Ethnicity: Ethiopian Canadian
                                What I do: full time student
                                Why am I here: Huge fan of japanese cars, started with a civic, then a acura csx type s, now got myself a 90' R32 GTR. First JDM car love it and all but don't really know to much about it except for the basics really. I'm hoping that I will get to know more about the car and ppl helpin me out. so thats me..

Comment

Working...
                                X