This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: James

Hey, long time lover of skyline ever since I was an infant. Just recently bought an r33 gts-t that wasn't running and finally got 'er going in time for summer. Thought I'd join the forum to learn how to make her run nicer and share knowledge I've accumulated so for.

Comment

• Name: Paul
      Ethnicity: Canadian
      What I do: History Undergraduate

Why am I here: If all things go according to plan I will be in the market for an R32 GTR by the end of the year- I've been lurking for several years on and off skimming pertinent information and even getting some sense of who some of the owners of the various Skyline's I've seen go through my town.

Either way this place seems mighty friendly, with different people from different backgrounds, jobs/salary differences are huge, the distances between the members vast- but everyone is joined together for their love of the Skyline. For ten years I've giggled and gasped at all sorts of Skyline's, but now that I'm a little bit older my love for cars really leveled out, I let my license expire, and I've really not cared- just focused on University. I think now is a good time to officially join the community and get to know some of the faces, as I psych myself up for the inevitable purchase and meticulous caring for my own eventual GTR. Hopefully, by this time next year know a few people well enough to not be a stranger at any meets, as well.

Comment

• Hey guys. Long time lurker. Glad to finally have joined. I dont have an R chassis but and S chassis. Maybe one day the US regulations will lift, then I can finally have the R32 of my dreams.

Comment

• Hey guys !
          MY name : Christopher
          Where Im from : Quebec
          What im doing : studyind to be a helicopter pilot.

I just bought a nice skyline gts with a rb25det for xmas
          Some specs :
          Hks coilovers
          300zx conversion
          3 torsion bar , one under the hood , another behind the back seat and the last one under the car
          3" downpipe
          3" exhaust line decat
          GReddy profec II
          Apexi timer
          Full lock diff (not sure of the brand but very agressive)
          Polyurethane bushing all around
          3 puck clutch ( don't know the brand , going to change it anyway)
          Greddy intercooler with some piping
          300zx maf
          And running with the rb20det ecu tuned.

Last edited by topher589; 02-26-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Hey, new member here. Always loved the skylines, so I decided to stop being a lurker and join, haha.

Comment

• Hey guys love from japan, american doing military over here and came across this and it has been the best gtr fourm to date ive seen so i decided to join the community.
              My name : Robert
              Where Im from : California
              What im doing : C-130 Crewchief, Having fun driving in japan

well, my first car was a 1977 bmw 01 series, i still have it back in the states but sinced i moved to japan last june i decided to go big and buy the almighty 1989 gtr. its been a balst owining it and since ive only had it for about 2 months im learning new stuff everyday and i decided to come here to better my practices on it and hopefully one day turn it into an amazing beast "Even though it is one:P", ill always take advice from anyone and always open to new though. please dont hold back and see you around!!

and for all you out there heres a picture of it in the japanese mountains!!

Comment

• Always good to have a forum with helpful tips and a FS section

Hey everyone my names Ryley I have a 91 R32 GTR , I have owned this car for 3 years now. Just on here to gain knowledge and if need be some parts. Thanks.

Comment

• Name: DANNY
                  What I do: sales rep canadian tire
                  Why I'm here: trying to sell my r33 gtr which i dont need any more to drive , need money for my school

Comment

• Me

Hey what's up ppl. I've been using the site quite often but still had not made a profile. So here goes

Sex: M
                    Caucasian.
                    Drive a 91 Gtr with all of its parts laying around everywhere right now.
                    So yea. Just chillin in western Canada on a day off work

Comment

• Name: Shaz
                      Ethnicity: Born Canadian (parents are Guyanese)
                      What I do: University student
                      Why am I here: Bought my first R33 Skyline GTS-T when I was 18. Started off as my daily driver and slowly working on it, taking it out to local car meets/car shows. Now looking to contribute to the group and gain some knowledge as I'm hoping to build it in the near future!

Just a quick pic of how she sits atm

Comment

• new member saying hi gtr canada

hello gtr canada

Comment

• hello

Name: Leanne
                          What I do: stuff
                          Why am I here: to read some cool threads, and find out some more about my R33. not many people i can talk to that knows a whole lot about it.

heres a pic of my baby
                          http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...689_n.jpg?dl=1
                          Last edited by PbPrincess; 04-06-2013, 05:51 PM. Reason: added pic

Comment

• intro

Me:
                            Name: Matt
                            Ethnicity: Hungarian Canadian
                            What I do: Carpenter
                            Why am I here: Soon to be buying a r32 gtr and looking into tech

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Marc-André
                              What I do: I'm at mechanic shcool and its been 4-5 years that i'm working in a garage
                              Why am I here: I've always love skyline ! Now with experience i want one ! Gtr or nothing else ! If everything goes as plan i should have my baby in the first week of april! I've been reading this forum for the past year and i'm glad i did it ! I will keep you post on the buy + built cheers

( sorry for the poor english, my speaking is perfect but writing OMG)

Comment

• Age-17
                                What I do- I work a Vegetarian Thai restaurant so I cAm get my skyline!!
                                Location calgary
                                I am a car ethusist I love 240 skylines and mr2s I'm looking for rb33 and I'm wanting to be a mechinc after schooling

Comment

Working...
                                X