This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: spence
    Car: R32 Gts-t (have had 5 skylines in total)

I'm here because I will probably end up back in Canada if I go bust! Lol!

Comment

• NAME: Francis Lapierre

My name is Francis but usually people call me FPL, I am 19 years old and I just finished my school formation (DEP en mécaniques industrielle de construction et d'entretien) I am looking forward to buy an unmodded GTR and learn more about that awesome car and make it my main and first project that I finance on my own, basically my first step in the adult world

Comment

• Name: Brett
        Ethnicty: English
        Why am I here: I just got my 90 Skyline gts-s R32 and I was looking around at all the skyline sites and ended up here!

Comment

• Hi, I'm 16 and live in Iowa. I know this is a Canadian site and I'm not from Canada, but in a couple years the 1989 R32will finally become legal in the U.S. because it will be 25 years old, and this has some of the best deals on Skylines I've seen, not to mention I could take a trip to Canada and get to drive my car home instead of paying and arm and a leg to import it from Japan. I also have plenty of relatives from Canada, although I don't think that really matters. I've always been into muscle cars, ask me anything about a big block Ford and I can probably tell you what you want to know, but I've always had this interest in Skylines, Silvias, the Nissan RB engine altogether, and a lot of other JDM cars for reasons I really can't explain... The C110 is also one amazing car. I came across this site looking for a Canadian Skyline forum with a good classifieds page, and I definately like what I see. So I figured I'd join here so I can finally get that '89 Skyline come 2014, or maybe a '90 in 2015 if I can't find a good deal. Oh, and one last thing, even though I'm a Ford guy you don't have to worry about me putting a 5.0L or something along those lines in a Skyline, I wouldn't use anything but an RB26DETT for a Skyline. (Or maybe an RB25 if that's what it came with, but it wouldn't be long before the RB26DETT was under the hood.)

Comment

• Name: Luis Cazarez

Hey everyone I stumbled on this site from Skyline Australia very cool site with heaps of info as I read so far. just here to learn as much as I can

Comment

• Name: Jess
              Ethnicity: Italian, Irish, American lol
              What I do: I sell really cool parts to race car drivers
              Why am I here: Ive been a longtime import fan, ever since Grand Turismo in elementary school. I decided at a young age that one day I will own an r32 gtr at some point, as well as a late 80s 911. Thanks Grand Turismo. In 05 I purchased an 02 wrx and proceeded to build it to 400awhp and began my 600awhp build when the drifting bug bit me. I purchased an s2000 as a daily around that time and attended a few drift events until I attempted to drift my s2000. i realized that i needed more power and ended up parting out my built suby and purchasing the Full Race turbo kit. two days after it came in my gf's brother totaled my s2000. I purchased an s13 and swapped an rb into it to use as my drift project. Three years, a BN widebody, and hundreds of tires later, I decided to drive the drift car the day I came home from Italy and a young kid playing race car driver hit me head on on a backroad. The accident did quite a bit of damage considering the combined speed was over 120mph..... after 2 months I was able to drive a car again and purchased a pristine FD3S and drove it for about 2 months before I recently traded it for a 1993 R32 GTR Vspec shell and cash. Thus, I am here and will begin my rb25 swapped r32 gtr.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Jess

Comment

• Name: Jose
                Ethnicity: Mexican/Greek

Reason for joining: always wanted to own a R33. always been a toyota guy i think that runs in my blood hehe. i use to own a ae92 toyota corolla, i re-built and blue printed the motor customized almost all the parts to turbo charge it and man it was a beauty. the body was old and rusty but when it take on ZO6 Corvets man this lil corolla sure surprised me. it took me 5 years on this project my brother was the mad genius behind the whole project he only got to see it run for 3 months then the car was stolen months later my brother died in a bad car accident he wrapped his car (AE86) around a Tree on the way to work always told him that one we both own GTR's now it'll just be me.... he is one of the reasons why i love getting behind the wheel and just driving in the am when everyone is asleep all that horse power just syncs with your body and all you feel like doing is driving faster and faster. i love that feeling and thats why im here

-rolling guy

Comment

• New to the scene!!!!

Been toying with the "IDEA" of getting a "THE LEGEND" for a bit now ever since I sold my 280Z

Name; Ed, Eddie, Edward just dont call me late for a meal
                  Irish, Canadian
                  Born in Hamilton
                  25 years old and a fresh father!!!!
                  Steelworker or as we say dog f*$ker!

Father is a bodyman/ mechanic so cars has just ran in the blood since I was old enough to pass the 9/16 wrench, worked as a cabinetmaker spraying furiture which just sharpened my skills as a painter just to damn stubborn to work for the "old man" and he's to proud to work for his son! lol Now I just can't get past the feeling of seeing the speedo hit 100. Have had several project cars starting with a 280 and most recently piced up an 66 Parisienne just for fun, but just have to get a GTS-t on the go so that I can go for my first non-winter drifting session next year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey I'm Curtis from Abby, BC.
                    I owned a 91 gtst type m before it overheated on the freeway. anyways I'm studying accounting at UFV and am looking to get back behind the wheel of a skyline! Txt me anytime 778 8231442

Comment

• I`m dalton D i live in calgary alberta. I own a 91 skyline GTR. Im here looking for some help with the parts i should put into my car

Comment

• Introductions

Me:
                        Name: Quinn
                        Ethnicity: Caucasian
                        What I do: Student
                        Why am I here: I'm interested in purchasing a skyline. It was always a car I admired from a distance in the 90's always hoping one day I could be a proud owner of one! I need information on these sexy cars so I decided to make an account.

Comment

• Name: Victoria
                          Ethnicity: Canadian
                          What I do: Electronics Technologist
                          Why am I here: Purchased a 1992 GT-R, looking to join in on the convo's

Comment

• Name: Tyson
                            What do I do: Welder, metal fab, mechanic
                            Just got a 4dr 1989 r32 Impul Skyline

Looking to find the importer.

I think member SmegEad had it, then member dah_hunter.

SmegEad, did you import impul skyline number 129?

Comment

• Name: Justin
                              Ethnicity: Ukrainian, Korean, and Trailer Trash (white)
                              What I do: Full time student B. Comm majoring in Finance, and bartend on weekends
                              Why am I here: Going to be using the forums as a resource for finding parts, tips, mods, meets and possible leisure, although I find I never have the time to browse.
                              Nice to meet all of you. PS I just bought a GTS4 pictures will be up sometime soon.

Comment

• Name: Ben
                                Ethnicity: Caucasian
                                What I do: automotive accessories/ jobless
                                Why am I here: Just got my first skyline gts-t r32 today and have been lurking the forums for awhile. super informative site!

Comment

Working...
                                X