This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I live in North Carolina, USA. Have a 1990 300zx that started out as a N/A auto. Soon after decided it wasn't fun enough, so I had it converted to a 5 speed. It remained like that for about 1 year. I had saved up enough money to go with a TT swap, but in the end decided to go rb26 after all, one of my favorite cars is the skyline gtr. So, with that being said, i'd have both my favorite cars combined. ANyhow, I ended up with a R32 rb26, kept it completely stock to save $, Rb25 trans, and a single piece d/s from z1 motorsports.

As you can imagine the car was a blast to drive. Drove it for about 1yr on 10psi of boost. I then added 750cc injectors, greddy profec b/c and an aem piggyback to get a little more power. Problems came soon after, which is why I joined this site to get helpful advise. I guess now I'll go over the the Tech section. Major thanks for having this site up, Ive read a bunch of the post already just to learn a few things.

Comment

• Hey!

My name is Cory we have 1992 Skyline R32 for a shop vehicle among with the several other fast cars we are having fun with!
      Hometown: Essex jct, Vermont, USA
      Shop name: Nate's Automotive (check us out Natesautomotive.com)

Looking for a lot of parts to bring this beast back to life!

Comment

• This is just who i am.

Name: Matt
        Ethnicity: French-Chinaman
        What i do: im currently an apprentice in the Autobody trade.

Bio:
        since i got my license ive been hopping around from car to car in search of the car that most suited me.
        first it was a 90 300zx N/A, then a 91 Talon TSI AWD, followed by a 91 Integra Non-vtec .
        then i decided i wanted to be 'cool' and drive soemthing exotic... and this is when i landed a 91 180sx sr'd
        coolest car i had purchased thus far, then i wanted something faster... so kijiji helped me find a straight trade from my 180sx to a nice lil 91 Skyline... Yeah somehow ive had a mess load of '91 cars...

so now i drive and love Bella my 91 GTS-T

Comment

• 26 year old australian

Name: Brad
          What I do: Baker
          Why I am here: i am moving to Canada for work in the next 18 months and just wanted to get a feel for the import scene over there. i currently drive a 260kw 180sx and i will be devastated to leave her behind

Comment

• Name: Sean
            What I do: Nothing
            Why I am here: I just wanted to look at Elliot's build thread but turns out I had to go through ridiculous amounts of trouble to even look at **** on here lol.

Comment

• Hi everyone, just stoppin in to say hello, i was at the skycruise meet at the forks last weekend, and a friend of 'clones'...

Comment

• Hello

Name: Chance
                Current Residence: Okinawa, Japan
                Home: San Antonio, TX
                Job: US Air Force
                Reason for joining: Always searching on this site, might as well join.

Comment

• Ecr33

Name: Jonathan
                  Ethnicity: Jamaican / Portugese
                  What I do: Automotive Mechanic
                  Why I am here: Own A 1994 Nissan Skyline GTST.
                  "Boost, Yo."
                  - Jonathan M. Ferreira

Comment

• My Intro!!

well im a noob to this site

Me:
                    Name: Jason
                    Ethnicity: Plain White Canadian
                    What I do: Work at a grocery store
                    Why am I here: Well simple, I love Japanese Cars Specifically the Skyline GTR\GTS, and well i love to read a Canadians point of view on a Skyline, there's only like 2 or 3 where I live, I plan to make it 4 in the near future

Comment

• Name: justin
                      Ethnicity: Canadian
                      What I do: pump peoples gas
                      Why I am here: I've always loved skylines just bought a 1991 gtr pretty much stock just exhaust, clutch and suspension and am a complete noob on skylines just lookin for some help haha

Comment

• New member / old time reader

Name: Denis
                        Ethnicity: Quebec Frog
                        What I do: Mechanic/autoglass/electronic Technician
                        How I got here: Bought my 1st sports car at 19, 1980 Camaro Z28 moded @350HP.
                        Changed style for a 1986 GMC S-15 4x4 for fun in the mud . Next up was a 1987 Camaro Iroc-Z. In 2005 got a new Kawasaki Z-750. In 2007 changed to
                        1991 Skyline GT-R, been loving it since .
                        Been reading forums since I got the car but finally decided to join (was tired of missing
                        out on group buys ) I probably wont be posting much (dial-up internet ) Still nice
                        to be part of the group..
                        Last edited by RogueArcher; 09-28-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Name: Calvin
                          Ethnicity: Asian
                          What I do: Senior high school student
                          Why am I here: I just love skylines. My dad owns a 1991 Skyline GTR and he would never let me drive it. I'm hoping to buy a Skyline in the near future and I'm always looking in the Cars for Sale section of the forums to get some inspiration.

Comment

• Double Post, Sorry had an error.

Comment

• :rere

Name: Ivan
                              Enithicity: hispanic
                              What i do: currrently unemployed
                              Why am i here: im here because i lovvveeee GTr skylines. and i got in to cars since maybe 10 years ago. my older brother and all his friends were the ones that really got me in to car. they all had there mustang hondas nissan mitsubishi and subiis. but if i were to choose what would be the ultimate car that would be the Nissan Skyline GTR R34. once i have the money im going to leave the US so i can own a Gtr myslef.

Comment

• Name: Ivan
                                Enithicity: hispanic
                                What i do: currrently unemployed
                                Why am i here: im here because i lovvveeee GTr skylines. and i got in to cars since maybe 10 years ago. my older brother and all his friends were the ones that really got me in to car. they all had there mustang hondas nissan mitsubishi and subiis. but if i were to choose what would be the ultimate car that would be the Nissan Skyline GTR R34. once i have the money im going to leave the US so i can own a Gtr myslef.

Comment

Working...
                                X