X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hey hows it going everybody!!!
    I plan on posting up some pics of my GT-R soon so look out for that.

Comment

• Name: don
      What I do: bus driver
      Why I'm here: I just really like skyline. And even though I'm a car guy at heart, I still really dig the Skyline; its the ultimate car IMO. It's also an enthusiats car and with that comes an enthusiats community, thats why I'm here.
      Last edited by skyline09; 01-28-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Name: marc
        Ethnicity: Canadian
        What I do: automotive service tech
        Why am I here:i just purchased an R32 GTR on an impulse. couldnt pass up the opportunity to own one. currently i also own a 240sx and after driving a built gtr i decided i wanted a different project. i thought that joining the GTR community would get me in touch with people who own and are interested in the same cars as i am.

Comment

• Name: Jean-Marc
          What I do: courier driver/dock worker
          Why I'm here: I've been into Nissans since way back, I've had an '87 s12 Turbo, B13 Sentra, and now an '07 Frontier 4x4 as a daily. I'm also into Hondas and I own a '90 CR-X SiR currently taken apart for restoration. I'm not new to Nissans or RHD, so I'm thinking I might cure my recent cravings for a Nissan with a Skyline perhaps

It would be lots of fun, now just a matter of getting my hands on a good car to enjoy this summer.

Comment

• Hey guys,
            Im Paul, 27 from Australia living in Vancouver. I currently drive a 1995 R33 GT-R which I can say enough about. Although i bought this car completely stock a couple of months ago I have added a few goodies. Twin Hks bovs, hks turbo timer, voodoo3 MBC with a sunpro boost gauge.
            Im always up for a reason to cruise so if anyone is interested feel free to give me shout.

Comment

• Me

name: Scanlan
              Ethnicity: Russian/Canadian
              What I do: Tech
              Why am I here: keep up to date with the Nissan community.

Comment

• Hello everyone
                My name is Dakota. I already did an intro but that was about a year ago and I really haven't posted since.
                I finally bought an r32 gtr and have started the rebuilding process. I am a lot attendant at a dodge dealership and am going to school for business. I am 18 years old and live in Edmonton. I hope to start posting on here more frequently as I will be having lots of questions. I also drive a 97 eclipse gsx and have a 99 grand Cherokee for winter. Here is a link to my current rebuild thread. http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?t=126518 oh and I'm white=)

Comment

• This is my Formula D car:

Last edited by walker; 03-03-2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• my name is johnny i have wanted to own a skyline ever since i was a kid,i just bought a 1990 gtst r32. i love this car and want to do lots to it!

Comment

• Hello

I bought a 90 Gtr in hopes of creating a drift card and this site will be used as a reference point for any questions I might have. I will also be selling parts off my parts car.

Comment

• nice Stance on the GTR Walker.

Jon

Comment

• Intro

Me:
                          Name: Warren
                          Ethnicity: Scottishish
                          What I do: Snowboard intruc/student
                          Why am I here: To learn more about the mighty Skyline and to hopefully make some friends. I will also hopefully be starting a project thread about the r32 Gtr that my father and I are hoping to get into!
                          I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Hey guys,

My names Kelvin. Just started gettin into the JDM scene a few years back. I've now got a 89 240sx with the full silvia conversion with a fully built sr20det. I'm looking into making an addition to my car collection by buying a GT-R. I've got my eye on one but I thought what a better place to get more info on them so here I am!

Comment

• intro

Hey everyone,

Name: Wayne

Ethnicity: Filipino/Canadian

What I do: Currently a Mechanical Engineering - Auto Products Design Student

Why I am here: I am here because I simply love GTR's, I mean come on, who can resist. I've been involved in the Honda scene every since I got my license, mainly because they were cheap to maintain and build. I nearly bought a 92' R32 GTR, although I was beat to it by another buyer. That son of gun! Ultimately I would love to own the 2005 Nismo R34 GTR Z-Tune as I am sure everyone else here would love to.

Until the day I own a Skyline, I want to learn as much as I can about these machines so that I know exactly what I want to do once one is acquired.

Cheers

Comment

• Introduction

Name: Wendell
                                Wheels: A31 Cefiro // S2 RB25DET
                                I have been building street racers for some time now. But I have a passion
                                for straight 6's especially Nissan.

Comment

Working...
                                X