X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Cory
    Ethnicity: whitey
    What I do: Mechanical Engineer
    Why am I here: I love cars, especially RB motors. I wish I could legal own an R32 GTR.. but I have to settle for a 240sx with an rb26/30 for now. Here to be a member of the RB/GTR community.

Comment

• name : js

ear about the website not to long ago and here to see look what people have to offer and over something when I have some

Comment

• Name: Pat

Comment

• Name: Brandon
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          Why am I here: im here because i recently bought a skyline that i know nothing about, One of my friends told me to join this site so my questions about my car can hopefully be answered.

Comment

• Name: Dan
            Ethnicity: whitey
            Why: I'm picking up a 95 R33 GTS-T from Right Drive completely stock and want to learn more about it.

Comment

• Swapped 2009 Viper ACR for 2012 Black Edition GTR. Best thing I have done in years

Just bought Silver 2012 GTR Black Edition. Traded 2009 Viper ACR + some cash. Also own 2006 Ford GT 770 RWHP, 4 litre whipple, borla headers and exhaust custom SCT tune. 52000 miles when put away for winter. 2009 caddy CTSV all stock. Ford Raptor is my winter vehicle. I like my toys. Joined forum for info and contacts etc. I drive my cars and enjoy them. Looking forward to spring as I put GTR away and covered her today. Already have 2000 km's on her. Other vehicles include 2005 SRT 10 reg cab, 2003 Mach 1, 1969 camaro 350 4 speed, 1990 454SS pickup 27000km, 2006 Ford GT heritage Edition ( investment ) for sale at the right price LOL. I work on all these vehicles as my first trade is Automotive mechanic, I have already learnt that I cannot get a Service Manual for GTR. Sucks, but I believe I will find a way.

Comment

• Me:
                Name: fred
                Ethnicity: canadian
                What I do: i work for the autoshows
                Why am I here: i just purchased an r33 and wanna share useful knowledge with people

Comment

• Skyline<3

Hi

Comment

• New guy here from the us, who knows all the rules and regulations on why I can't have a gtr but won't give up just yet....next step Canadian citizenship.... 28 yrs old so not a noob either....

Last car was a 97 integra type r which is pretty rare over here, so of course I need to one up that car....so an r32 seems like the perfect candidate
                    Last edited by _hollywood; 11-13-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Me:
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Name: Peter Strombolus( Slopapotumus)
                      Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                      Why I'm Here: I love Skylines .. duhhh..

Comment

• Sup

Hi
                        im interested in skylines
                        my friend owns 2
                        i want to know more

Comment

• Yo whats up

I'm from Jersey and I love the GTR family more specific the R-32

Comment

• Me:
                            Name: Spencer
                            Ethnicity: White
                            What I do: I go to college during the day, and at night I become a vigilante drifter.
                            Why am I here: I have a Nissan 240sx ( in the states we don't get the cool s-chassis like the rest of the world -___- ) but I have joined this forum because I am going to be doing a RB20DET swap in my car soon (already have pretty much everything) and I figured this forum will be knowledgeable and able to help me out with my trouble shooting in which I am sure to have. :/ and possible parts for sale help? haha P.S. I wish I was from Canada...

Comment

• Name: Secret Agent
                              Ethnicity: Caucasian
                              What I do: to many things to list
                              I have a question to post just to ask for information about where to buy something as a secret for the GTR Husband

Comment

• Privet!!

(nic)Name: Rush

Ethnicity: Russian

Why am I here: I want to know what Ya'll know

Comment

Working...
                                X