This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,

I've been a big fan of the Skyline for years, but always though it was out of my reach. So like all lofty dreams, I put it out of sight and mind. But recently I found a car that is in my opinion the right price, and am seriously considering buying it. I've been driving mostly Subaru and Toyota for the past 10 years, and both have been great, but the looks of the R32 are something I could never get over. So I want to find out a bit more about the GTR scene, mostly about parts - where to get new/used ones and what can be used from regular Canadian Nissans, and legality issues of an imported car.

Here is a link to a recent STI build I completed. http://www.westernsubaruclub.com/smf...?topic=21616.0

Seeya!

Will

Comment

• Hello boys and girls,
      I just another Skyline fan here, I have been fixing mine that has not ran in a while hince the name.
      Edwin

Comment

• Name: Eric
        Ethnicity: black / African American
        What I do: cook at a retirement home
        Why am I here: been into nissans for about 5 years. Finally got the car that i wanted about 2 years ago and I Now drive a 240sx with a rb20 in it. Been a member of nwn for a while now and finally decided to make a profile here since this is the best place to make new friends that have the same passion for their motors and cars as me.

Comment

• Name: Brian
          Ethnicity: Spanish
          What I do: Student
          Why am I here: I have just recently bought a skyline and i'm loving it! i was told about this site and was told it has alot of info on what you can do how you can do it. in the end im just looking for more knowledge on my car and what i can do to it

Comment

• Name: Stefan
            Ethnicity: Serbian Canadian
            What I do: finishing up university / working part-time
            Why am I here: I have a passion for cars. I started watching drifting videos a while back, it's one of the reasons why I got interested in Japanese cars. I loved the sound of the RB motors and wanted to get a skyline of my own. I recently bought a R33 gts-t in June 2011 and have been driving it since.

Comment

• Name: kyle
              Ethnicity: Canadian
              What I do: going to school to make something of my self
              Why am I here: to be a part of the greatest form on the net i have dreamed of have a gtr since i was 16 im 24 now and finally have one in my hand but it came at a cost i had to trade my aristo for the gtr i dont feel bad at all the gtr blow my mind so just trying to get some parts to repair my gtr

nissan rules
              Last edited by DUBstepRida; 08-14-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• name: mario
                what i do: work at nissan

why i'm here: work at nissan love nissan, want an r33 and eventually 34 gtr

Comment

• turbo a vendre 700$

Comparable to:GARRETT GT35R
                  Horsepower 400-600 whp
                  T3 flange
                  External wastegate
                  Compressor inducer – 64.8mm
                  Compressor exducer – 91.4mm
                  Compressor trim - 50
                  Compressor housing A/R - .70
                  Turbine inducer – 73.4
                  Turbine exducer - 55.9
                  Turbine trim - 58
                  Turbine housing A/R - .63
                  gainex@live.ca

Comment

• Name: Jeremy
                    What I do: If I told you I'd have to kill you
                    Why am I here: A friend referred me to this site as a good reference for importing JDM cars, things I need to know, and detailed info about JDM cars.

Comment

• From Thailand

Name : Art

Ethnicity : Thai

What I do : I have a little business.

Why I am here : I meet this website on internet. & I love skyline.......so much...that why I am here..555:

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: Brodie
                        Ethnicity: Canadian
                        What I do: Assemble oil-rig service decks
                        Why am I here: I have grown up around imports my whole life, skylines have been my fathers favorite car since he was a kid and his taste in them has rubbed off on me and i now have got myself a good job that i can now afford one. 1990 nissan skyline r32 gts-t.

Comment

• Name : Danny

Ethnicity : Assyrian

What I do : York for Psych, Longo's, Fathers furniture finishing company

Why I am here : Currently obsessed with r32 gtr's, buying my first car (gtr) this week(I'm 19 and no other car will do) and i only have one question that i would love for someone to answer for me... BLACK OR GUNMETAL?!?!?!

Comment

• noob!

Name: branden
                            Ethnicity: canadian!
                            What i do: just got on at mcdonalds! soon to be mechanic though i hope
                            Why i am here: i currently drive a sunfire..... im into the uniquness of jap cars and the ability to customize them the way i want to fit my style. I dont own a skyline but am saving every penny to invest in a gt-r34 im hoping. It is truly a beautiful machine that stands out in a crowd of civics and 240's. (Though i have nothing against them) and if anyone has any info on where i could fins an r34 for sale or how much they roughly cost to import it would be a great help to a noob (message me?)

Comment

• So new

Name: Chase
                              Ethnicity: canadian!
                              What i do: Army
                              Why i am here: Definatly new to the whole Skyline thing, i think they're awsome cars and i'm happy they're in Canada now.
                              Hoping to maybe grab one cheap and rebuild it over a year, maybe take it to the track.

Comment

• Name: Jack
                                Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                                What I do: I own a performance shop
                                Why I am here: To talk about Skyline and skyline rated topic with my fellow skyliners

Comment

Working...
                                X