• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only post replies

Comment

• Name: Jon
      Ethnicity: Canadian
      What I do: Electrical Technologist
      Why am I here: To buy a GTR! And to learn for about them. I have loved Japanese imports for years, most of all the Skyline. I've owned a 2002 Sentra SER Spec-V and a 2004 G35 Sedan. I have always wanted a Skyline and I think it's time to go for it.

Comment

• Name: Brian
        Ethnicity: half Canadian half American Scottish
        What I do: Youth Pastor
        Why am I here: I just bought a 1990 GTR that I will be importing in 2015! Been jealous of Canada's 15 year law for 10 years but now finally GTR's have turned 25 years old!

Comment

• Name: Vasilis
          Ethnicity: Greek Canadian
          What I do: Lifeguard
          Why am I here: Same reason as the rest: to connect with owners of Skylines. I have just bought my first skyline, a 1993 BNR32. Looking forward to chatting cars and meeting fellow enthusiasts!

Comment

• Name: Brad
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            Car: '99 Skyline ER34 GTT Sedan
            What I Do: Safety Manager
            Why I'm Here: Much the same, Meet with other Skyline owners. Just bought my first Skyline and Love it!! I also own a '92 Evo 1 that I've had since '07. Let the RB fun begin!!

Comment

• New GRT owner soon!

I ordered my car in Edmonton about a month ago and they called a few days ago and it's in Canada on its way to the Nissan shipping yard

Comment

• 1992 GTS-4 with RB26 swap

Hi Everyone,

I have had my 1992 GTS-4 R32 for 5 years now. It originally came with an RB20DET and because of the AWD, I dropped an RB26DETT right in without too much difficulty. I've had some great contacts in Canada at Ericksson Nissan. And now I use JP-Carparts.com. I have rebuilt my RB26DETT with forged pistons, H-beam rods, tomei type B cams, and Mine's exhaust and HKS GT2530 turbos. Dyno'd at 480 not at WOT at 17 lbs of boost. I've read articles on this site many times. Thanks for all the great postings!

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

Name: Max
                  Ethnicity: American
                  What I do: Business Owner
                  Why am I here: I'm here to drool over all the beautiful Skylines of course. I'm in the USA, so we cannot quite get even the oldest R32 GTRs yet. Almost though...

Comment

• Name: Derek
                    Ethnicity: White. Canadian/Ukrainian
                    What I do: Construction/Military/Soon-To-Be-Firefighting
                    Why am I here: I'm here because i'm scouring for information to see if i'm comfortable purchasing an R33/R34. I'm here to gain information and advice to help me make a better, and educated decision.

Comment

• Name: Maxim
                      Car: 2002 Focus
                      Why I'm Here: Big JDM and GTR fan, owned a R33 GTR for a very short period of time, will get another GTR when I can

Comment

• Name: Chris
                        Ethnicity: White
                        What I Do: Drywall
                        Why I am here: I just picked up my second skyline. My first r32 I had to let go, started a family and money wasn't financially set. Now I just had my second child and money is alot better, so I just picked up a r33 gtst. Long story short, I am looking to order full areo for it and figured probably find some good links or suggestions from you guys

Comment

• Hello!

Name: Vinny
                          Ethnicity:Albanian
                          What do I do: i drive a tow truck for my dads scrapyard
                          Why am I here: I just bought my first skyline r32 RB20DETT Type M & who else to help me with mods than other skyline drivers!

Comment

• Me:
                            Name: Evan
                            Ethnicity: Italian Canadain
                            What I do: Structural Steel
                            Why am I here: Ever since I saw the R35 for the first time, i knew i had to have one. It's the only car that I can legitimately say that I fell in love with. Now that I'm getting into a position to actually own one (fingers crossed) I wanna learn all the ins and outs that i can.

Comment

• Intro

Hi im Cody

18 year old from Ontario Canada!

Hope to make my ways around the forum and get to know everyone better

Comment

• intro

Me:
                                Name:Ken
                                Ethnicity: American Caucasian
                                What I do: President/Product Development at Raceweld East
                                Why am I here: I am here to purchase parts for my RB engines and browse the forum in search for new ideas for our company. if you have a suggestion please pm me. we are always looking for new innovative ideas to make your life easier. we specialize in suspension fabrication and general fabricating.

Comment

Working...
                                X